• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game 5 GDT

Rate this topic

My dad is at the game right now and is having a ball. He's texted me twice to let me know that. Once after he had beer dumped on him by some drunk obnoxious woman and then another after some drunk Flyers fan told him to go f*** himself.

Ah, drunk people - are there any better?

Hopefully, but unlikely.

Hate to say this, because it brings about horrible memories, but Wings blew out the Pens in Game 5 last year and look what happened. Flyers still got hope.

Pronger cost the game for the Flyers. 3 of the 6 goals we're due to Prongers poor play.

Yeah, no kidding.

He's been too full of himself listening to the media hype his ass, that he forgot to show up tonight.

But like I've said already, that top line for them should take most of the blame.

I'm pretty sure my dad is going to strangle the guy in charge of playing Chelsea Dagger.

Well, my dad is coming home from Chitown a happy camper. He'd love to go to Philly on Wednesday for Game 6, but he can't take anymore time off this week. :(

Guest Lidstromboli

edit: i'm stupid

Edited by Lidstromboli

My dad is at the game right now and is having a ball. He's texted me twice to let me know that. Once after he had beer dumped on him by some drunk obnoxious woman and then another after some drunk Flyers fan told him to go f*** himself.

That is SO cool that he made it! We just got back from a trip and I saw snippets of the games and I thought about him. And I thought about how ecstatic I was when the Wings won in '97. There is absolutely no feeling in the world like the one when YOUR team wins it all - especially after a long time. So screw it. I don't love the Flyers that much and I don't hate the Hawks that much, so what the hell.

Here's to him and a Cup for his team.

Wow, Boucher didn't even flinch on that.

So much for coming in and sparking the team. He's been as bad as Leighton.

When did they pull Leighton and why? Thanks to anybody who responds.

That is SO cool that he made it! We just got back from a trip and I saw snippets of the games and I thought about him. And I thought about how ecstatic I was when the Wings won in '97. There is absolutely no feeling in the world like the one when YOUR team wins it all - especially after a long time. So screw it. I don't love the Flyers that much and I don't hate the Hawks that much, so what the hell.

Your forgetting one thing though vladifan, phillys winning this series. :P

When did they pull Leighton and why? Thanks to anybody who responds.

After the first period I think.

They were down 3-0 and he wasn't looking too confident.

Anyone else find it eerie that last years Game 5 was also on June 6? Here's to a repeat of last year.

The Wings looked tired and hurt by game 6 and 7 last year. Game 5 was our last gasp.

I don't think the Hawks look tired and jaded. They're on a mission to win the Cup and it'll take some amazing effort by the Flyers in game 7 to pull it off. Or maybe Leighton will have to stand on his freaking head in game 7.

I do think they'll win game 6, though.

What a letdown, thanks Flyers. If Kane was not on Chicago, I might have rooted for them, but since he is I am forced to root for Pronger and the Flyers.After what Kane did to that old man, I just can't bear the thought of him having the honor of winning the Stanley Cup.