• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzermania

Jimmy immortalized?

Rate this topic

Tentative lineup for McFarlane's NHL series 26 to come out later this year is showing a Jimmy Howard figure.

http://www.clarktoys.com/nhlse26mcpr.html

Things can obviously change like the osgood with the cup figure that got scrapped last year but that's pretty cool if it happens. Though I have to say, I am surprised they would do a Jimmy howard before a Franzen figure.

Tentative lineup for McFarlane's NHL series 26 to come out later this year is showing a Jimmy Howard figure.

http://www.clarktoys.com/nhlse26mcpr.html

Things can obviously change like the osgood with the cup figure that got scrapped last year but that's pretty cool if it happens. Though I have to say, I am surprised they would do a Jimmy howard before a Franzen figure.

I'm surprised he's getting it before Franzen...

But I'm very, very, very excited to buy a Howard action figure for my office :)

My wish list includes a new Yzerman figure (a reissue of the Yzerman with Cup but using the recent Messier Cup model since the original Y figure had a cup that was grey and had no writing on it) and Franzen.

I was pretty pissed when they scrapped that Ozzie figure last year so McFarlane better not betray me again ;)

This will look good in my Red Wings mancave that I'm in the process of building :cool:

Guess I'm going to need more shelving in my wings mancave.

And I am right with everyone on this...Man cave additions to come thumbup.gif

IF they attached Crosby's face to his glove this thing would sell throughout the league I believe not just Hockeytown

Pics please?