• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Pick-A-Douche

Rate this topic

If the Wings HAD to sign one, who would you want?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Despite the massive hate I have held against Pronger in the past, he is still a dominant player. In a cap free world I'd say yes in a heartbeat. I do wonder how he is in locker rooms though.

I voted Pronger, but would love Carcillo in Detroit. I've liked him since his Phoenix days.

27feb13-douche-patrol.jpg

The 2010 All-****** First Team

Avery-C-Word-Burrows

Pronger-Jovanovski

Anybody got a second team in mind?

I'm surprised more of them aren't in pink.

27feb13-douche-patrol.jpg

The 2010 All-****** First Team

Avery-C-Word-Burrows

Pronger-Jovanovski

Anybody got a second team in mind?

2nd team-

Carcillo-Joey T-Kane (recently excelling in douchery..see mullet)

Ginger Campbell-Phaneuf (could be a first liner)

Edited by HankthaTank

The smart choice is Pronger but I love Carcillo! My vote for Danny.

2nd team-

Carcillo-Joey T-Kane (recently excelling in douchery..see mullet)

Ginger Campbell-Phaneuf (could be a first liner)

Mullet w/ steps! He has vanilla Ice steps in his hair. Do you think Toews ever wants to just punch him?

Avery.

He'll bring some hot celebs with him, which we haven't had since the days "dreamy" Anna Kournikova used to sit at the JLA press box. :blush:

Still don't understand what's so appealing about him to the womens.

Sean Avery for the sheer entertainment factor. I can't stand Pronger or Carcillo and they are exactly why I don't want the Flyers to take the cup. Avery might be a ******, but at least he's funny. Pronger is just a puck stealer and Carcillo is a severe handicap to the team with all the stupid penalties he takes. Tootoo doesn't bother me as much. The whistles are ******* annoying more than anything about him.

Let's see...Bringing in a former Norris Trophy winner that Wings fans just absolutely loathe? Would that ever work? I have to say I would go with Pronger even though I do consider him captain of the all-douchebag team. Even at his age now, the other 3 on the list can't bring to the ice what he does on a nightly basis.

Oh and as a defenseman, he gets more ice time for upping his douchebaggery antics so he has that going for him too.

Edited by ogreslayer

Me neither, and I'm a womens.

Same here. Even if you put him on mute, he's still just not that good looking, in my opinion.

Putting that aside, I'd probably pick Avery. If we have the going back in time option, then I'd take Pronger, but for right now in 2010, yeah, I'd take back Avery, as much as I hate to say it. Like somebody said on the first page, Carcillo's took much of a loose cannon and takes some dumb penalties; Avery's much sneakier when it comes to toying with the opponent. Can't stand any of them, though...except for Tootoo, who I don't really care about either way.

While we're on the subject, you know what's really impressive about Pronger? He manages to be absolutely infuriating without saying much of anything. I mean, Avery the Insult Comic Dog will inevitably send somebody over the edge after he spews out enough abuse, but Pronger is just as effective without saying a word. That little wave goodbye the other night, for example. Irritating as heck, and he didn't have to waste any hot air doing it. Dude deserves some kind of award, I swear...

I went with Carcillo. If age was not a factor, or if we're talking only about a single year contract, then Pronger would be the obvious choice. Carcillo is the youngest of the bunch, not even to his prime years yet. He, Avery and Tootoo all bring roughly the same thing to a team, and he doesn't have the history with Detroit that the other two do (Tootoo as an opponent, obviously).

Avery, I think, would be my last choice. Not only is he the oldest of the agitating forwards here, but he's also got no small reputation as being quite a jerk in the dressing room (e.g. Dustin Brown). I've personally never heard that said about the other two.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

If Pronger signed with the Wings i dont think we'd be seeing much of Puckloo :ph34r: :ph34r: