• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

GDT Stanley Cup Finals - Game 6

Rate this topic

Leino has got to be one of the cheapest MVP's in history, haha.

I don't know if I should not like him for not working his ass off here and the Wings ended up getting screwed by it, or be glad he finally found his team.

I'm happy for Leino, but I don't blame Holland for giving up on him. He wasn't going to thrive here for some reason or another and he's found a team with whom he meshes well and I say good for him.

I'm happy for Leino, but I don't blame Holland for giving up on him. He wasn't going to thrive here for some reason or another and he's found a team with whom he meshes well and I say good for him.

Exactly. Don't blame Holland. We all wanted him gone. For whatever reason he didn't make an effort here. He was more concerned with finding a girlfriend than playing hockey, and he was absolutely terrible. Weak on the puck, no nose for the net, lazy, bad attitude.

I just wish we could've gotten more for him.

EDIT: Niemi save of the game?

Edited by VM1138

Y'know, even though I hate the s***cago slackcawks, and I've no love for the sillydelphia cryers, This has been a fun to watch finals. Good match up of Grit vs depth.

And I'm LOL'n my ass off at all the negatives being thrown out in any thread concerning this final.