• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

GDT Stanley Cup Finals - Game 6

Rate this topic

Gotta say the events after the game winning goal was scored was hillarious.

I was hanging with like 6 other people at the time, and we would be screaming for like every single random play just to be loud. Then Kane scored, and half the room was like "OHHH IS IT IN!?!?!? OH MY GAWD GO HAWKS!!!! OH WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!??!"

It was epic.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

What do you mean "hahah priceless"? I think it just shows that he loves the game. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

This is America. If you cry and you're a man, you're automatically labeled a ***** by internet warriors.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

loved seeing Bettman get booed when he came out. what a ******. take the hint and leave. nobody likes you.

It's not his job to make the fans happy. It is his job to make the owners happy.

Hossa needs to thank all of his teammates for winning him the Cup. I would of felt really bad for him if he had lost three years in a row, so I am glad that his team won. I am convinced that the one great playoffs he had with Pittsburgh was a fluke, since he really did not perform well with Detroit or Chicago.

Why oh why did Kane have to be the one to score the game winning goal? Having to watch him skate with the Cup was disappointing. After what he did to that poor cab driver, I have no respect for him.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

then why did he put shootouts in the game to "make fans happy"

1) He wasn't the sole person in charge for the rule change, and did not come up with the idea himself. The NHLPA and

the owners both had far more a hand in it then Bettman.

2) More exciting game=More money in general, and before you go off and claim that fan's opinion on him goes against this point, ask yourself this. Have you stopped watching hockey because of Gary Bettman? No? Then its a moot point. It's not like he purposefully wants to piss the fans off, I'm sure he wants them happy, but the needs of the owners and appealing to more casual fans come in first. It's better for ratings to have 2 casual fans than one hardcore one.

Is it really that hard to comprehend?

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

then why did he put shootouts in the game to "make fans happy"

I think it could be pretty hard for the players to play 82 games a season if the OT ended only when other team scores. Also, I bet no player would be happy with a tie either. Edited by Finnish Wing

This is America. If you cry and you're a man, you're automatically labeled a ***** by internet warriors.

I am not calling him a *****. I just didn't expect him to break down on national television... :hehe:

The other guys were laughing a bit as well.

im watching the local Hawks stream and Kane is super drunk, they had him pretending to lick the cup

they are listening to a lot of rap in that locker room

eminem was on lol

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I cry every time Filppula scores a goal.

What.

We both know you do a lot more than cry...

This was quite an exciting series. It really could have gone either way in my opinion. Philly had Chi on their heels in the beginning of the OT. I just wish anyone other than Kane would've scored the game winner for Chi. Other than that, I thought this was a enjoyable series. Didn't really sting me either way as to which team won, but I got sick seeing Kane with the cup.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

FINALLY!!! :D

I know, it's been a long year and a month time since you first started following the Hawks... I jest... kinda.

I know, it's been a long year and a month time since you first started following the Hawks... I jest... kinda.

Actually, for your info, I've be following the 'Hawks since the late-80's, so get your facts straight!!!

HERE COME THE 'HAWKS, THE MIGHTY BLACKHAWKS!!! :D