• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

GDT Stanley Cup Finals - Game 6

Rate this topic

Pronger, we have been through a lot over the years. And the hate has been real high then just somewhat low. But tonight, you must get it together with you and your fellow Flyers. Play defense. Leighton stop the puck (wishful thinking). DO NOT give this team a Cup...please and thank you.

GO FLYERS!!!

If Philadelphia is going to salvage this series they need a bailout from Leighton. If he fails Philadelphia will crash amidst another overgrown score sheet and a storm of celebration in Chicago will ensue.

It saddens me to see Wings fans wanting the cawks to win.

Sorry to make you sad. :( I'm not so much cheering for the Hawks as I am cheering for Hossa. If he was on the Flyers, I'd root for them.

Marian Hossa with the Cup winning goal.

Go Hawks!!

:thumbup:

that would be epic! i can't wait to see hossa hoist the cup.

5-2 hawks.

It saddens me to see Wings fans wanting the cawks to win.

Go Philly with your delectable cheese steaks and rotting orange creamsicle colors!

it saddens me to see wings fans cheering for pronger.

it saddens me to see wings fans cheering for pronger.

Weigh your options...

Seeing Pronger win the Cup (who doesn't annoy me nearly as much as he once did with Blues and Ducks)

or watching Chicago lose yet again and watch the drought continue

Those Chicago fans are some of the worse and Philly fans aren't exactly angels but please, I would love to see the drought continue. They won't have another run for a while.

Weigh your options...

Seeing Pronger win the Cup (who doesn't annoy me nearly as much as he once did with Blues and Ducks)

Those Chicago fans are some of the worse and Philly fans aren't exactly angels but please, I would love to see the drought continue. They won't have another run for a while.

i want to see jonathan toews carved into the cup, along with hossa, keith, seabrook, sharp, big buff...the hawks are the best thing in the NHL these days behind the wings. an exciting team like the sabres pre-firesale.

Weigh your options...

just for the record, richards is one of my favorite players, and i'd like carter, briere, gagne and hell, even leino to win the cup...but not on prongers clock.

richards is one of my favorite players, and i'd like carter, briere, gagne and hell, even leino to win the cup

SAME! It will be quite exciting to see how it pans out tonight and mostly I just really don't want that city to celebrate much but a Cubs World Series...that said I want them to celebrate nothing whatsoever lol.

PLEASE PHILLY. I do NOT want to have endure hooting and hollering in the streets tonight. Its been bad enough here as it is.

you will deal with noise tonight, and into the morning too hopefully.

:siren: for chicago all night long.

i'd like to see another -5 from gaptooth tonight!

you will deal with noise tonight, and into the morning too hopefully.

:siren: for chicago all night long.

i'd like to see another -5 from gaptooth tonight!

Do you wanna switch places because I certainly don't wanna be around it tonight (or Friday . . . or ever) :P

My cuz lives in Elmhurst and she is pumped to party. As much as that sounds "fun" for those trolls in a great town like Chicago, how 'bout nooooo Scott. Please get it done Leighton.

f*** it..if it's in his hands it could be done... dry.gif

Do you wanna switch places because I certainly don't wanna be around it tonight (or Friday . . . or ever) :P

ABSOLUTELY! i'll party all night and into the next day with the hawks fans. but once the party is over i gotta switch places with you again quick when toews brings the cup to winnipeg.

The love for the cawks on this forum is honestly disturbing.

I hate pronger as much as anyone, but If the Wings aren't the Stanley Cup Champions, then let it reside in the East away from any team we consider rivals.