• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

GDT Stanley Cup Finals - Game 6

Rate this topic

I'm just glad it's not Bettman's little baby boy.

Of course, watch him somehow win the Conn Smythe. :P

Oh, it would be worth it to hear the Flyers fans react to that one!

Actually I was thinking they should chant "Crosby Sucks" when Bettman's out there.

Actually I was thinking they should chant "Crosby Sucks" when Bettman's out there.

That would win them brownie points with me.

Man, how hard is it to win a final at home? It's so...lackluster to win in someone else's building.

EDIT: I just realized something. The big "drought ending" Cup wins came in 97 and tonight. Both historic wins were against Philadelphia.

Poor Flyers...

Edited by VM1138

I'm fully in support of that. :lol:

Damn, that Leino kid is good.

:P

Watching that douchebag 20 Cent hoist the cup would be only slightly less nauseating than when Crosby did it.

I have to turn away every time they play that damn commercial on NBC. It's blinding, and makes me want to die.

EDIT: I just realized something. The big "drought ending" Cup wins came in 97 and tonight. Both historic wins were against Philadelphia.

Poor Flyers...

At least Philly's fared better than a sweep this time. And hey, they get to see the Cup in their building this time! :D

My precious...........

At least Philly's fared better than a sweep this time. And hey, they get to see the Cup in their building this time! :D

My precious...........

Our championship in '97 came on my birthday. I remember sitting there listening to the Detroit radio station as it was a very clear night in Chicago and I could pick it up. I put a blank cassette tape in there and managed to record locker room interviews from Darren, Kris and Steve. It was awesome.