• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

I had a Xbox 360 for years! Then this summer I bought a PS3 because I wanted a Blu-Ray player. I haven't bought a single game for the Xbox since. Connecting my computer to my PS3 by WiFi is just so simple, plus the controller batteries last longer and need need to be charged less frequently, plus every controller has a built in rechargeable battery. The games look better on the PS3 as well, or at least the games I have for both systems looks better on the PS3.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users