• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Adam Burish: Chris Pronger Is The Biggest Idiot In The League

Rate this topic

He seems to have a pretty average fight record to me including a big win against Nystrom who everyone seems to most want here.

He might not be the toughest player available this offseason and he's not the one I want the most to fill that role but he would still be a good fit. He's probably the most willing fighter out of all the guys who fit that description this offseason and will come cheap.

Not that their website is always right, but if you go on dropyourgloves.com, you'll see that he loses just about all his fights.

It would of been perfect if he left it at Prongers a idiot. But by then saying that Pronger is terrible and that he would beat him up, that just makes him look like a moron. Especially for someone who spent most of the finals on the bench.

For the record he said he would simply punch him, and that Pronger played terrible in game 6.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Chris Pronger is a pretty big idiot.

It doesn't matter how good he might be, or how good/bad Burish might be.

Burish is just making a confirmation.

Why, because you personally don't like him? Have you ever listened to him talk? I'm willing to bet the answer is no, seeing as he normally has some spot on comments. ******=/=Unintelligent.

I don't know why, but after this series I actually don't mind Pronger and hate the Blackhawks. The 'Hawks are just one of those teams that is cocky and young and you think they'll be put in their place but then they ended up winning the Cup, which just irritates me to no end. I mean, they deserved it in the end, but, just like last year, it made me sick to see a certain team win the Cup. Also, Burish's comment just makes him look like an idiot as well. Moving on.

I don't know why, but after this series I actually don't mind Pronger and hate the Blackhawks. The 'Hawks are just one of those teams that is cocky and young and you think they'll be put in their place but then they ended up winning the Cup, which just irritates me to no end. I mean, they deserved it in the end, but, just like last year, it made me sick to see a certain team win the Cup. Also, Burish's comment just makes him look like an idiot as well. Moving on.

Agreed. The last two years have consisted of two my 3 most hated teams (third being Anaheim) hoisting the cup. The fact that the same little punk who punched a cabby for not recognizing him is now a Stanley Cup champion just doesn't sit right with me. Aw well, last cup they'll be seeing for a loooong while.

I like the fact that Burrish was scratched for like the last 3 games in the series, yet he comes out all dressed up in "his hockey suit" like he was actually part of the win. What a tool bag. At least Pronger played.

yeah, I noticed that, too! Pretty funny!

I mean we all have freedom of speech, but it is upon us to use it wisely...

Burish used his 15 minutes of fame to completely talk out of his rear-end.

Let me get this straight...

1) I say the factual statement that Burish is a scrub compared to Pronger, and would most probably lose in a fight against him, despite Burris's bravado.

Have you seen Pronger's fight card? Dan Cleary, Michael Handzus, Jiri Slegr........and, er that's about it I think. Guy is the biggest coward in the league.

And I'm with Doc on this one - if Burish can't criticise Pronger, then you can't criticise Burish.

Guest Lidstromboli

Pronger in the HOF... that just made me throw up a little in my mouth.

well he probably won't get in before hudler so i think you can rest easy

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Have you seen Pronger's fight card? Dan Cleary, Michael Handzus, Jiri Slegr........and, er that's about it I think. Guy is the biggest coward in the league.

And I'm with Doc on this one - if Burish can't criticise Pronger, then you can't criticise Burish.

Just because he doesn't fight, doesn't mean he can't. He just knows he will almost always be more valuable than the other guy going off for 5.

And I really don't see how I can't criticize Burish when my points are factual (I.E. in 10 years no one will ever remember him), in contrast to Burish just speaking out of his ass and insinuating claims we all know he can't and will not back up.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I don't really see the big deal - Pronger is a ******, most people acknowledge that. I haven't actually talked to anyone who thinks he's an honorable guy. That goes for his on-ice performance; don't really care how he is in person. The only reason this is an issue is because Adam Burish had the bad taste to bring it up at the time he did.

Why, because you personally don't like him? Have you ever listened to him talk? I'm willing to bet the answer is no, seeing as he normally has some spot on comments. ******=/=Unintelligent.

Yep, and I don't like his past history of incidents.

You have a problem with that or something?

I think burish and pronger are both idiots. Pronger for his on ice actions and burish for his s*** talking after being benched for 2 games, maybe 3. Hell, even the chick interviewing burish is a moron, for trying to stoke the fire a bit more.

I find the hatred for pronger amusing as he would've been absolutely adored if he was a Wing. As far as burish is concerned, ease up cowboy, how important were you again?

LOL, eff it, everyone there that night was a moron!

I find the hatred for pronger amusing as he would've been absolutely adored if he was a Wing.

I don't think there's anyone here who is disputing the fact that he's a hell of a defenseman. It very well could be a Chelios-type situation in many cases where he would look completely different in red and white; but it doesn't really distract from the fact that he's an asshat.

I think former NHL'er Cam Russel holds the title for the worst fighter ever to play in the NHL...That guy had heart, but also had "Everlast" tattooed on his forehead.

Steve Leach is the worst fighter ever.

Steve Webb isn't far behind.

Russell would destroy either of those guys.

Guest mindfly

lol prongers response :hehe:

http://www.csnphilly.com/06/11/10/Pronger-Blows-Off-Remarks-by-Blackhawks-/landing.html?blockID=251940&feedID=704

But he wasn't done. A reporter reminded the Flyers' towering defenseman Friday afternoon that Burish said he planned to hit him the next time the two players faced off against one another.

Pronger considered the statement a moment, a sly smile playing at the corners of his mouth. Like he always does for members of the Philadelphia media, he had the perfect comeback for Burish.

"Where's that?" Pronger asked. "In the minors?"

Edited by mindfly

lol prongers response :hehe:

http://www.csnphilly...1940&feedID=704

But he wasn't done. A reporter reminded the Flyers' towering defenseman Friday afternoon that Burish said he planned to hit him the next time the two players faced off against one another.

Pronger considered the statement a moment, a sly smile playing at the corners of his mouth. Like he always does for members of the Philadelphia media, he had the perfect comeback for Burish.

"Where's that?" Pronger asked. "In the minors?"

Gotta admit, that's funny right there.