Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Adam Burish: Chris Pronger Is The Biggest Idiot In The League

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

Gotta admit, that's funny right there.

i get what he means but.. he basically said he'd be playing in the minors too

i get what he means but.. he basically said he'd be playing in the minors too

YEah, that's why it made me laugh even harder. They're both dumbasses.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Yep, and I don't like his past history of incidents.

You have a problem with that or something?

Other than the total lack of logic, no.

Other than the total lack of logic, no.

Well then that's your problem. He's one of the most hated guys in the league so people are going to hate on him no matter how much he's a "nice guy" off the ice. He was well hated by plenty of people well before Adam Burish said this.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Well then that's your problem. He's one of the most hated guys in the league so people are going to hate on him no matter how much he's a "nice guy" off the ice. He was well hated by plenty of people well before Adam Burish said this.

I never argued that he isn't, or should not be hated. I'm just curious how you make that as a point for him being unintelligent.

I never argued that he isn't, or should not be hated. I'm just curious how you make that as a point for him being unintelligent.

I meant he was a stupid idiot in terms of his ice play and his whacked out past incidents. Apparently not good enough. Oh well.

Not to be argumentative but I don't think that Pronger has much higher education under his belt.

Either way the guy is better on his toes with media responses than Burish is apparently...

''When you makes comments like that 5 minutes after you won the Cup, there's things that you might be worried about''

''Did he play? (reporter says no)...Well there ya go''

''(repoter: he said next time he sees you he will punch you...Oh yea where? In the minors?''

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip312491#clip312491

I like Pronger a teensy bit more after those quips.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

A nitpicky semantic detail but Pronger should have just said "How? I don't play in the minors" and it would've been perfect.

Amen to that. In 15 years Burish's by then ex-wife won't even remember he played in the NHL, yet fans will still remember Pronger.

Amen to that. In 15 years Burish's by then ex-wife won't even remember he played in the NHL, yet fans will still remember Pronger.

Wings fans will remember that he touched an octo on a commercial and lost to us in the WCF of that year. The Octopus doesn't forget.