• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Adam Burish: Chris Pronger Is The Biggest Idiot In The League

Rate this topic

No I overrate toughness on this board to try to get it through the thick skull of some posters on here that a team needs balance, you on the other hand severely underrate it. I don't know how I overrate toughness really to be honest, I say I would like it on the team in the form of guys like Abdelkader but I never say we should trade Datsyuk for Boogard or anything.

I would like to see you point out a time when I actually really overrate toughness honestly

Colby Armstrong.

End of story.

And I don't see what motivation I have to see "boring Euro hockey" in comparison to "rough and tumble hockey" considering I'm an American hockey player that idolized guys like Stevens and Konstantinov when they played.

Your belief that I dislike or even underrate toughnes is completely fabricated.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Colby Armstrong.

End of story.

And I don't see what motivation I have to see "boring Euro hockey" in comparison to "rough and tumble hockey" considering I'm an American hockey player that idolized guys like Stevens and Konstantinov when they played.

Your belief that I dislike or even underrate toughnes is completely fabricated.

When have I overrated Colby Armstrong? I would have liked him on our third line for the right price, the guy can hit and score 15-20 goals a season. Thats perfect for the third line.

Wanting a guy who is a devastating hitter on the third line is not overrating by any means

I'd happily take the biggest idiot in the league to play for us! I had a hard time at first when we signed Chelios, who back then was the biggest idiot in the league for many the same reasons as Pronger, but I got over it pretty quickly and learned to appreciate Cheli and what he did for our team... he's my Fav Yankee player now!

Guest LarryMurphySpecial

Who cares, Pronger is after all arguably the biggest ****** in the modern era.Is it really that hard to fathom why one might not want him on their team?

Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

1240525793169s.jpg

Edited by Original-Six

sense.jpg?maxWidth=600

Substitute post for picture and you get the idea.

Adam Burish is garbage, he's such a tool. As much as I hate Chris Pronger, he's one of those guys you'd love to have on your team but HATE.

And I know it'll never happen, I'm just saying. :P

<Pronger youtube vids>

Ever the hard-nose, Chelios was neither hurt by the attack nor guilt-stricken over what he had done to Propp, who was hospitalized overnight. "I know I elbowed him, but I get elbowed all the time," says Chelios. "I'm sorry he got hurt, but if he hit his head on the metal, that's just bad luck. I know I'm chippy, but that's when I'm most effective."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1069302/2/index.htm

Some other highlights. I couldn't find all his incidents because most online sources don't go back that far.

Suspended one game by NHL (automatic suspension) during 1990-91 season for receiving his third game misconduct of the season during Chicago's March 14, 1991, game at Los Angeles.

Known for rough play throughout his NHL career, Chelios sat out eight games during the 1993-94 season as a result of his on-ice behavior. He earned the first suspension for abusing linesman Bernard DeGrace... . . .Chelios was suspended by the NHL a second time, also for four games, and fined $500 by for scratching Dana Murzyn's eye in a fight at the end of the second period during Chicago's Feb. 2, 1994, game at Vancouver.

Jones later told reporters that Chelios challenged him to postgame fight in the runway to the dressing room after the March 1, 1997, game. Chelios called Jones a coward for going to the press with the story instead of actually fighting him. .

http://www.hockeydraftcentral.com/1981/81040.html

Add to that refusing to shake hands twice in playoff lineups, and a career full of dirty, or at the very least borderline plays, and Chelios equals or surpasses Pronger in that department.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I am sure that no offense was meant to you or your auntie by calling Chris Pronger the biggest ****** in the modern era. I can not pass judgment on your auntie as I have not met her, but as a forklift driver, I concur that operating machinery is conducive to douchiness.

You, on the other hand, have been proving yourself worthy of Prongeresque standing.

I applaud your post, mostly because you can't enrage parsnips with spindled grout.

Did auntie ever drop you on your head? I'm getting that sense from this post

Guest scottj

So pronger has no control over his douchiness because of something physically wrong? Or you're just a blowhard trying too hard to sound smart talking about something that doesn't even pertain to this discussion?

Guest LarryMurphySpecial

I am sure that no offense was meant to you or your auntie by calling Chris Pronger the biggest ****** in the modern era. I can not pass judgment on your auntie as I have not met her, but as a forklift driver, I concur that operating machinery is conducive to douchiness.

You, on the other hand, have been proving yourself worthy of Prongeresque standing.

I applaud your post, mostly because you can't enrage parsnips with spindled grout.

Well played

Did auntie ever drop you on your head? I'm getting that sense from this post

So pronger has no control over his douchiness because of something physically wrong? Or you're just a blowhard trying too hard to sound smart talking about something that doesn't even pertain to this discussion?

Hook line and sinker....

lmao

aware