like this?

Posted Image

#4 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

I don't mind watching our former Wings go on to succeed elsewhere. It's a little tough watching Leino like he did these playoffs. That was the Leino, we though we were getting prior to this season.

Back on topic, I guess. Pretty big hit on Kope.
lighten up people, it's the internet!

#5 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

Did you lol when he raised the Cup too?

LOL at a Hawks fan visiting a Red Wings forum the day after his team wins the Cup. Even when they win the Cup, they're more concerned with the Red Wings.

Hawks fans are such a joke.

:rolleyes:
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#6 FIBS

FIBS

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

LOL at a Hawks fan visiting a Red Wings forum the day after his team wins the Cup. Even when they win the Cup, they're more concerned with the Red Wings.

Hawks fans are such a joke.

:rolleyes:

LOL. You guys have been talking about the Hawks all playoffs long. This is basically like another source of Hawks information for me. hypocrite

#7 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

Tomas Kopecky is going to give all of you boots to the head. :ph34r:

#8 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

LOL. You guys have been talking about the Hawks all playoffs long. This is basically like another source of Hawks information for me. hypocrite

I know here on LGW we talk about hockey its amazing. And btw in order for him to be a hypocrite he would have to be posting on a Hawks forum. Nice try though.

#9 FIBS

FIBS

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

I know here on LGW we talk about hockey its amazing. And btw in order for him to be a hypocrite he would have to be posting on a Hawks forum. Nice try though.

Congrats, you're probably the only board in the league that does that... cool story, bro. I really didn't want to post but sometimes I can't resist on this board. Always good for a laugh.

#10 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:30 PM

Posted Image

#11 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

Congrats, you're probably the only board in the league that does that... cool story, bro.

sarcasm detection fail

#12 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,760 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

Well, that is easy to explain, this is basically another source of Hawks info because we here at LGW as well as our fans around the world, also known as The Red Wings Nation are the most Hockey knowledgeable fans in the world, so its no wonder you come here to learn stuff about your own team. You certainly aren't going to learn much about it hanging around the streets of Chicago and it's suburbs or talking with other "fans" like Jim Belushi and Vince Vaughn, who only show up to games when the team wins, where were they about 10 years ago? Same place you were I would imagine. But please, come, stay, pull up a chair, because next year when you are sans 5 of 6 of your important players, you will need to learn all you can here because odds are 3/4's of the fans that are celebrating right now wont even remember what icing is...

Sure will be nice to see the like of Madden, Burish, Neimi, Ladd, Hjalmarsson & Eager amongst others playing somewhere else. Reports out of Toronto even suggesting Sharp and Versteeg may even be on the block, so you're gonna have a great team next season. But, hey, there's always the Bears, right? Hang in there, 50 years isn't that long to wait (again)

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#13 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,824 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:59 PM

You mean actual hockey fans who understand hockey as opposed to the people on Chicago's board who have watched hockey for 2 years and scoff at the notion that the salary cap will affect the team?

Troll fail.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#14 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,852 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

Stay on topic guys, or I'll be forced to close this thread down.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#15 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,760 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:10 PM

after the game, Marian Hossa was complaining about his shoulder hurting while raising the Cup, doctors later explained that when Kopecky got leveled, Hossa was the one to actually feel the hit and get hurt, doctors call it sympathy pains, because when spouses go everywhere together, can't go somewhere without another, they develop a bond that actually causes one to feel the others pain, damnedest thing...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#16 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

after the game, Marian Hossa was complaining about his shoulder hurting while raising the Cup, doctors later explained that when Kopecky got leveled, Hossa was the one to actually feel the hit and get hurt, doctors call it sympathy pains, because when spouses go everywhere together, can't go somewhere without another, they develop a bond that actually causes one to feel the others pain, damnedest thing...

its cute their numbers are 81-82...

#17 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

Did you lol when he raised the Cup too?

Huh? How is that related to laughing when he got smoked by a check? Or are you just being a ******-bag?

The bond of love can do amazing things. ;)
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#18 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

Huh? How is that related to laughing when he got smoked by a check? Or are you just being a ******-bag?

Dont feed the trolls

#19 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

Someone should put together a compilation of all the times he gets leveled. I realize that would take some time to edit, and would probably be longer than the extended edition of Lawrence of Arabia, but it'd be a good compilation nonetheless.
Posted Image

#20 mackel

mackel

Bring Back Vernie

• PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Attached File  arguing_internet_retarded.jpg   36.72KB   25 downloads