• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Octopus's Garden

"Detroit sucks" chant at Cup celebration?

Rate this topic

Kind of ironic, seeing as the discussion is about them being the ones obsessing with the goings-on of a team that lost in the second round when they just won the friggin championship. How many threads were on this board about Colorado after the Wings won in 08? How many Crosby sucks chants did you hear afterwords?

You've yet to give me a reason why any of us are supposed to care what Blackhawks fans were chanting at their parade. I'm being dead serious. Why is there a thread about this, why are people pissed off by it, why should people care. Help me out. I wasn't aware that as a Red Wings fan, I was supposed to give a s*** about what they said.

You've yet to give me a reason why any of us are supposed to care what Blackhawks fans were chanting at their parade. I'm being dead serious. Why is there a thread about this, why are people pissed off by it, why should people care. Help me out. I wasn't aware that as a Red Wings fan, I was supposed to give a s*** about what they said.

Honestly, I don't care/doesn't offend me that they were chanting it. I just find it amusing that they felt the need to chant it when their playoff run didn't include playing Detroit. That's all.

DISCUSSION board.

I don't think there are that many people pissed about it, I find it funny that after winning the Cup the next thing they worry about is rubbing a teams face in it, a team that they never faced on the road to the cup and a team that was beaten in the second round. Its not anger or hate, its just funny.

Why did you post about your father when the cawks were making their cup run? You were under the impression that we should care about that, so why can't we care about how big a pack of toads the cawks are?

I didn't think that someone that made replies as a hawks fan, we know... it was for your father.... should begrudge any Wings fan from posting in a thread about the hawks, right?

People are more amazed than angry.

It's all about "to each his own".

I highly doubt anybody is pissed off at Blackhawk fans for doing this.

Celebrate how you want as long as you aren't hurting anybody or whatever for all I care.

I just find it a bit cute, and a bit sad, that they are giving so much attention to Detroit or the Red Wings regardless of if it is drunk stupid people or sober aware people. Your favorite team just won a championship, shouldn't the focus should be about your favorite team, and not another team or a rival?

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Who cares? Seriously. Who cares? They won, they can chant/sing/say whatever the hell they want. To the victor go the spoils. Just like if we win the Cup next season, our fans can chant/sing/say whatever the hell THEY want.

I've never seen a group of people more preoccupied with the goings-on of some other team's fan base than this one. Yeesh.

That's funny... because I've never seen a poster more preoccupied with what other people are posting about.

Still trying to determine if this makes you a hypocrite... I'm thinking yes.

Edited by Broken 16

Who cares? Seriously. Who cares? They won, they can chant/sing/say whatever the hell they want. To the victor go the spoils. Just like if we win the Cup next season, our fans can chant/sing/say whatever the hell THEY want.

I've never seen a group of people more preoccupied with the goings-on of some other team's fan base than this one. Yeesh.

That's funny... because I've never seen a poster more preoccupied with what other people are posting about.

Still trying to determine if this makes you a hypocrite... I'm thinking yes.

lulz, perfect.