• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hardcoretom21

Kane and Byfuglien joke around

Rate this topic

I didn't think the comments were funny at all. So now that he's a cup winner its okay to joke about how he beat the s*** out of an old man over 20 cents? I'm all good with people poking fun at themselves and having a laugh, but he isn't make fun of himself hes simply making light of the situation, almost like he's bragging about it.

The Chicago fans are stupid and impressionable enough as it is, they don't need to be egged on.

I probably hate Kane and the Hawks more than anyone on this board. But look, he did admit his mistakes, I'm not saying he paid his dues, but he's just joking around, without (obviously) implying what he did to the cabbie was funny...

I didn't think the comments were funny at all. So now that he's a cup winner its okay to joke about how he beat the s*** out of an old man over 20 cents? I'm all good with people poking fun at themselves and having a laugh, but he isn't make fun of himself hes simply making light of the situation, almost like he's bragging about it.

The Chicago fans are stupid and impressionable enough as it is, they don't need to be egged on.

LOL @ this.

Some people on here amaze me. He's just having some good fun on a bad situation that he never ended up getting sentenced on btw. You know, if he beat the s*** out of the cabby he might have actually got prosecuted lolololol

Some people are soooooooooo sour over Chicago winning the Cup, f*** i love it.

anyone other than me thinks there's a slight chance that Kane either

a) gets into some kind of (legal) trouble partying this offseason, or

b) gets big headed and hits the banquet circuit and reports to camp out of shape or at the very least, still thinking he is top of the mountain and isn't focused for the season?

i actually think b) is a possibility. It happened in Philly after they won the World Series 2 years ago. Cole Hamels won MVP honors but stunk it up the following season. he later admitted he was too busy celebrating and thinking he was the best and just wasn't in shape and not focused to play the next season.

i wouldnt worry about Toews.

Guest CaliWingsNut

so say that cab driver was your old man or grandpa or someone and Kane beat him up you would think it was funny or cool for him to joke around about it on TV and infront of millions of people ?. That makes the NHL look reeeeaaalllll classy

He isn't... and I doubt he's yours either.

He's a cab driver who took as much out of a situation as possible and blew it up as much as he could. He also was very obviously after $ for the situation and not any sort of correctness or court decision. I assume he's quite happy now.

There's a whole thread devoted to this elsewhere in general discussion.

Edit: After watching the video.... It's not even funny (Hudler was so much better with his drunken speech), and what's with this wannabe wrestling belt? Chicago marketing team feeling the need for more awards?

Edited by CaliWingsNut

LOL @ this.

Some people on here amaze me. He's just having some good fun on a bad situation that he never ended up getting sentenced on btw. You know, if he beat the s*** out of the cabby he might have actually got prosecuted lolololol

Lol at people who still defend these actions. Pathetic. Having good fun? Nothing says fun like getting arrested for theft and battery!

Btw him not getting sentenced doesn't mean he didnt do it. Luckily he is able to afford expensive lawyers and settle out of court, which is essentially the legal version of a bribe. There was never any doubt that he DID in fact do it, hes just a rich athlete, thats why he wasn't sentenced. But as you say... it was just good fun!

So glad that he finds it amusing. He's one of the very few who does. So you can do a crime and pay someone off and all of a sudden its something to joke about? Maybe one day he will grow up to realize what an absolute jerk he was/is.

LOL @ this.

me too. i love the hawks team. have since the days of roenick, cheli and amonte with a sober belfour. that team was great. the current team is even better.

Lol at people who still defend these actions. Pathetic. Having good fun? Nothing says fun like getting arrested for theft and battery!

Btw him not getting sentenced doesn't mean he didnt do it. Luckily he is able to afford expensive lawyers and settle out of court, which is essentially the legal version of a bribe. There was never any doubt that he DID in fact do it, hes just a rich athlete, thats why he wasn't sentenced. But as you say... it was just good fun!

but no proof he did do it...it's all speculation.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

You're wound up too tight. If Kane were a Red Wing you'd have long ago swept this under the rug.

Oh, as for the poor, little, old cabbie. I might feel a bit more sorry for him if the fecking jerk didn't have 2 DUI's, had not spent time in jail for drunk driving and actually had a VALID driver's license when the Kane incident happened. WHICH HE DIDN'T. He shouldn't have even been behind the wheel of a car in the first place. I have no sympathy whatsoever for somebody who apparently likes to drink and drive and is IMO, a greater threat to kill somebody than teeny, weeny Patty Kane.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Yay vigilante justice. What Kane did is ok because the old man he beat up is a scumbag too.

First off, did I say it was ok what Kane did? No, I didn't. I said I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. Especially ones that DON'T HAVE A GOD BLESSED LICENSE to be driving in the first place.

Second, the charges against them were reduced, and eventually the Kane's and Radecki came to an agreement to even lesser charges.

All of this is neither here nor there. The underlying point is this has nothing to do with how big of a scumbag Radecki is. It has everything to do with the fact that Kane wears a Hawks sweater and not a Wings sweater.

As far as i'm concerned, with no evidence, such as video, that shows that it was indeed Patrick Kane who punched the cabbie, i'm not going to condemn him for all eternity. Especially when that cab driver is as big a piece of s*** as he is.

When I call a cab because i'm too drunk to drive, the cab driver had better be sober and not some multiple DUI, no license, jag off who is going to get me killed. Does the name Richard Gnida mean anything to you?

I tell you one thing, if I was in that cab or with my children and I found out that guy didn't have a valid license. Not only would I have not tipped. I wouldn't have even paid his ass and I probably would've threatened to beat his ever loving face in for pulling that crap.

So like I said, absolutely no sympathy for this jerk. And beside the point, this is so not about beating up an old man. It's about Wings fans making a bigger deal out of this b/c it's a Hawk.

Think i'm wrong? How many Hawks threads we have hear lately? If I remember correctly, there's even one that consists of multiple pages of Wings fans complaining, bitching, moaning and acting like jilted little high school girls over the fact that a Blackhawk is on the cover of a VIDEO GAME!!!! A video game? Are you kidding me? Sad state of affairs on LGW these past 2 years. Sad.

You're wound up too tight. If Kane were a Red Wing you'd have long ago swept this under the rug.

Oh, as for the poor, little, old cabbie. I might feel a bit more sorry for him if the fecking jerk didn't have 2 DUI's, had not spent time in jail for drunk driving and actually had a VALID driver's license when the Kane incident happened. WHICH HE DIDN'T. He shouldn't have even been behind the wheel of a car in the first place. I have no sympathy whatsoever for somebody who apparently likes to drink and drive and is IMO, a greater threat to kill somebody than teeny, weeny Patty Kane.

Lol, so you blame the cab driver? You say he deserved to get punched over 20 cents by a multi-millionaire?

Man some of you guys are lame.

What Kane did was still pretty ******* ***.

It's not a joke really. It's one thing to repspect another team. It's entirely another to become a complete special ed student, to prove how "worldly" you are. Kane punched him over 20 cents. Forgive...sure. Forget....sure. But justify it? You're just retarded.

Why don't you go kick kittens or something, when they claw up the couch. You seem like that kind of person.

Edited by Joseph Franks