• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,644 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

So the Lakers repeated, and I'm stuck in Socal. :(. All the bandwagoning must stop. I really didn't want them to repeat. Game 7 was actually good to watch, because for a basketball game, it was very physical.

I'm not exactly sure that the Lakers are a picture team for bandwagon fans, such as the Penguins or Blackhawks. They've been one of the most successful teams in NBA history, and now own the 2nd highest total number of championships. It's not like they were terrible for years and years but then all of a sudden got good.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#22 RememberStevieY

RememberStevieY

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:31 AM

A guy (Brian) I use to work with in Detroit is a Lakers, Steelers and pens fan. No idea how the Lakers have any connection to the Pittsburgh teams. God help us if one of them won a championship (in which all 3 have in the last few years) there was no shuting him up. Being a fan of the lakers because of Kobe I can see because even though I hate to admit it he is pretty good. Brian knows nothing about hockey execpt for one penguin player and everyday he'd come in to work chanting "Crosby" :angry:

We called him bandwagon Brian btw.

Edited by RememberStevieY, 08 July 2010 - 02:32 AM.

The Order of the Paradox

The most regular season wins, post season wins, division titles, conference titles and 4 Stanley Cups in a little over a decade spells d-y-n-a-s-t-y;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users