• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mitchmac33

Pronger Responds

Rate this topic

Link opens up Phaneuf being introduced as Captain of Leafs but either way I saw the Pronger one on that page. Hilarious. When 2 d-bags get together to let loose an opinion on one another its time to start pulling out the quotes. Time and a place Burish and Pronger, well, his douchery knows no limits as we all know so very well.

I hate him but that was a perfect comment and very true about him having better things to do. I mean dude you just won the Cup, granted being benched, but that is what you are thinking about? Loved the minors comment.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

In 15 years, Burish's by then ex-wife won't even remember he played in the NHL, while Pronger will be in the Hall of Fame.

Loved the comment.

I've never hated Pronger as much as others do, I've always thought he had a pretty great sense of humor. Sure I hate it when the Wings play against him, but the guy is one of the best.

I loved the comments, they were spot on. Burish really shouldn't be saying that right AFTER the series. If anything, say it before or during the series, pretty cowardly to call a guy out right after you know you wont play him again for a very long time, maybe ever.

anyone get the feeling that pronger is going to absolutely destroy burrish if they meet in a game, like seriously hes a bastard but why make those comments.

Also Pronger is the biggest idiot in the leauge, there is no one bigger than 6 foot 6 who is more idiotic than him?

but in all seriousness burrish is the biggest idiot in the league for sticking it to pronger

<br>Hate the guy, but he would easily be one of my favorites if he played for the Wings.

Completely agree! Have always hated him more so with St.louis and Anaheim but we dont see them as much now, and when we do it doesnt really scream playoff intensity. However if for some odd reason he became a member of the Wings I would get a Pronger Jersey and sport it with the same s*** eating grin he's been pissing me off with for years.

Edited by 13dangledangle

Hate the guy, but he would easily be one of my favorites if he played for the Wings.

Agree with but he would easily be one of my favorites if he played for the Wings part.

Despite playing him almost every year in the playoffs since 1996 and his hit on Holmstrom in 2007, I really can't hate Pronger. Great response to the Burish comments, he made Adam look like a big ******!

<br>'02 was such a great year. That clip just makes me miss that line of Shanny-Sergei-Stevie even more.
Seriously I remember the first time I saw that line together, I just sat and thought for a second....Thats Yzerman, Shanahan and Fedorov on that line, and we still have 3 more!! Edited by 13dangledangle

Pronger is a hell of a player but that moment from '02 brings a smile to my face. I remember seeing Pronger go for a hit like he was gonna take out Stevie for the rest of the series and when Yzerman ducked and Pronger hurt himself...well it just felt great.