• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Chelios to rejoin the Wings?

Rate this topic

:thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup:

I hope he gets a defensive coaching job instead of Stevie's old job, if any of this is true. Regardless, I'd love for him to be anywhere in the organization.

Edited by Jasper84

As others have said, I would much rather see him in a coaching role, with his demeanor, hockey sense and just overall teaching ability, it only makes sense for him to be a coach, however, I would rather him here in some other capacity, than a coach somewhere else... he really became a Wing here and needs to stay with the organization...

I feel exactly the same way love him as a Wing did not like the player on other teams but he was with the wings long enough to consider him a Red Wing and would be a great addition to the office or as a coach!

that would just be fantastic. i have always loved cheli with the wings.

Anyone who threatens Bettman is a friend of mine :hehe:

He seems like a good canidate for an assistant coaching job instead of a front office job, but what do I know.

I can't see him as a front office person. It just doesn't fit. He needs to be on the bench screaming at refs when they make bad calls. And coaching or something.

I can't see him as a front office person. It just doesn't fit. He needs to be on the bench screaming at refs when they make bad calls. And coaching or something.

This. And I agree that Chelios is a Wing for life now. Glad to hear that he may be staying with the organization.

Chris

I'd love to see Chelly as the Wings' defensive coach.

Same here, but they would probably want him to come in as some other capacity and maybe eventually take that role (even though I think he's one of the few that could step right in and do the job, with none or very minimal seasoning) - with that said, I think he's going to end up essentially taking the scouting position that Pat Verbeek vacated to go to TB when all is said and done...

Same here, but they would probably want him to come in as some other capacity and maybe eventually take that role (even though I think he's one of the few that could step right in and do the job, with none or very minimal seasoning) - with that said, I think he's going to end up essentially taking the scouting position that Pat Verbeek vacated to go to TB when all is said and done...

Unless Maltby nabs it...