• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

djdan

2010 NHL Draft Thread

Rate this topic

Canucks acquire Ballard

The Vancouver Canucks have conditionally acquired defenceman Keith Ballard and prospect Victor Oreskovich from the Florida Panthers in exchange for forwards Steve Bernier, Michael Grabner, and Vancouver's 2010 first round draft pick (25th overall).

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Seeing Stevie Y up there is going to be depressing

Ryan Johansen is going to be having a very bad day when the Wings roll in. Kronwall and Stuart are probably sitting on the couch thinking "fresh meat"

I cannot find a pic to put up, but compare the hats on the NHL players drafted and the ones the NBA players wore, WTF? Who says that the media doesn't try to stereotype...

Sorry, wish I had pics, but just google them, its pathetic looking those NBA hats, the frickin brim in bigger than the hat itself!

Stevie up next? Whoops! I thought they said Yzerman had the 5th pick.... I guess not!

Edited by LeftWinger

This is the first draft I've ever watched and MAN we're only on pick 4. It's going to be like July 3rd by the time the Wings pick.

Lol. Settle in. Oh and after hours of waiting.... be prepared for the Wings to simply deal their pick, and not pick til tomorrow.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

"Hey there's E from Entourage"

lol

Can we pick Alyssa Milano?

What position does she play?

Hopefully not goalie....I heard she has a huge five hole :ph34r:

Seriously.

And wtf was the dude from Entourage doing up there? Is he part of the Islanders management? Weird.

Strange not seeing Stevie surrounded by red.

I know he's a huge Islanders fan in real life, not sure what he was doing up there though. Hey, it's L.A.

And whoa on Yzerman not going with a defenseman...

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Should have went with Fowler IMO. Tampa needs D. Like it was just said, this is an enormous gamble...hopefully it pays off for him

Should have went with Fowler IMO. Tampa needs D. Like it was just said, this is an enormous gamble...hopefully it pays off for him

I hope it doesn't. Stevie underwhelms in Tampa and comes back home!!!