• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

djdan

2010 NHL Draft Thread

Rate this topic

Guest screwdahawks

Is the draft going on right now? I don't really understand, did they do the 1st round and then took a break?

:blink:

the 1st round was last night.

I think Round 2 starts at 1pm ET. The time difference is worse this year because it's in LA.

Thanks.

I woke up and saw that this thread had 22 pages and thought, 'Oh man I'm so behind the Wings must have picked like three players by now' but then saw that I was only behind by like two updates to this thread; then saw it was like 8:30 AM. It's cool that we've already hit 22 pages. I just didn't notice at all.

Anyhow, I'm really curious to see where Kabanov goes. I doubt he slips all the way to Detroit. If anybody out there is willing to take a risk on him it might be Washington since they they might think Ovechkin can straighten out any wrinkles in his act.

:blink:

the 1st round was last night.

Weird, I thought it was tonight, but wake up to see the entire 1st round is done. Guess they've split the drafting up over 2 days, which is strange but atleast I can watch the other rounds.

Guest mindfly

Weird, I thought it was tonight, but wake up to see the entire 1st round is done. Guess they've split the drafting up over 2 days, which is strange but atleast I can watch the other rounds.

God morgon på dig!

It's been like this for years as far as i know

Edited by mindfly

God morgon på dig!

It's been like this for years as far as i know

I guess my memory is just bad then because I've been watching the draft the last couple of years and can't seem to recall it being like this.

My father in law lives in Niagara Falls and goes to every Jr hockey game ever in the area. We were talking about this kid and he said he is a very nice kid, comes from a great family and was a great hard working player who is a perfect wings type player.

Now of course Mario my FIL isn't exactly the Redwings director of scouting or anything but he does know hockey and does watch lots of players who come through the area- Lindros, Legace, etc. So just some very dirty 2 cents worth of opinion.

BTW did the kid who Yzerman picked look absolutely pissed to be picked by the lightining or what- he had like these vacant pissed eyes.

Is there a place to watch the other rounds online?

atdhe.net usually has streams.

I know this is a stupid question to you guys, but it helps me a LOT.

How long exactly till the draft re-starts? Hour, 2 hours, 2.5 hours? Thanks in advance. :)

1 PM Eastern, so 5 minutes from now.