#2 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:31 PM

Troll alert :siren:

wingsalltheway.jpg

Pavel datsyuk is the best player in the world because he snatches the puck from unsuspecting players and  follows it up by the simultaneous undressing of the defence pairing.  The end result is a calm skate back to his bench  where he can bask in the praise of his multiple girlfriends from the motherland.

#3 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

Troll alert Posted Image

That just happened!!!
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4 Get Rid of Mickey

Get Rid of Mickey

Jr. Prospect

• 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:50 PM

Troll alert Posted Image

So not liking a player that head hunts and caused a career altering injury to one of our players is considered trolling?

#5 Original-Six

Original-Six

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

So not liking a player that head hunts and caused a career altering injury to one of our players is considered trolling?

:rolleyes:
Obvious troll is obvious

#6 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:22 PM

Haha need a tissue?

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#7 robb himself

robb himself

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:23 PM

Armstrong is one hell of a player and I would persoanlly welcome him with open arms
:thumbup:
be about it!

#8 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

If a player hits, fights once or twice a season and can put the biscuit in the basket a handful of times, then he is seen as a must have player on this site. Don't take it personal and welcome to the site.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#9 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,516 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Does he have a history of headhunting? I don't know too much about him, honestly. If this is a one-time thing I don't see the big deal, especially years later.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#10 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

Does he have a history of headhunting? I don't know too much about him, honestly. If this is a one-time thing I don't see the big deal, especially years later.

He's had some questionable hits in his career but he's mostly just a hard hitter that can play some hockey as well. He's no Matt cooke if thats what youre worried about.

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#11 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

:( You gave me a negative

It seems like you are trolling to me, thats for sure. Get Rid Of Mickey seems like a name to stir the pot on the forums, everyone loves Mickey as a color commentator on here.

When you post a video of one of our guys getting absoloutely smashed, its going to cross my mind that you are just looking for some laughs.

However, thats just my opinion, if you aren't looking to stir things up around here, welcome to LGW

wingsalltheway.jpg

Pavel datsyuk is the best player in the world because he snatches the puck from unsuspecting players and  follows it up by the simultaneous undressing of the defence pairing.  The end result is a calm skate back to his bench  where he can bask in the praise of his multiple girlfriends from the motherland.

#12 Get Rid of Mickey

Get Rid of Mickey

Jr. Prospect

• 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:38 PM

I honestly had no idea who the guy was until the video that I posted popped up on a related video that I was watching. From what I gathered it appeared that hits like that were a pretty normal thing for him. I've been lurking pretty hard on this forum for the past couple months and just couldn't understand the overt obsession with him. He just doesn't seem to fit the "Red Wing" mold to me. Plus he was a Penguin. Posted Image

#13 Get Rid of Mickey

Get Rid of Mickey

Jr. Prospect

• 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

Posted Image You gave me a negative

It seems like you are trolling to me, thats for sure. Get Rid Of Mickey seems like a name to stir the pot on the forums, everyone loves Mickey as a color commentator on here.

When you post a video of one of our guys getting absoloutely smashed, its going to cross my mind that you are just looking for some laughs.

However, thats just my opinion, if you aren't looking to stir things up around here, welcome to LGW

I didn't give you a negative! Someone else must not like you. Posted Image

While my comment was meant to stir the pot a little, I wanted to come in with a bang more than anything.

I also can't stand Mickey Redmond as an commentator. Just my opinion though.

#14 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

Well welcome :cool:

How can you not like mickey !

wingsalltheway.jpg

#15 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:48 PM

clean hit, you could have been wise and at least shown his mock elbow that he got suspended for this year
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#16 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

Plus he was a Penguin. Posted Image

Larry Murphy was a Penguin.
Luc Robitaille was a Penguin.

Should we hate those guys too?

"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#17 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

I liked Colby with the Pens but we have one in Abby in my opinion.

Larry Murphy was a Penguin.
Luc Robitaille was a Penguin.

Should we hate those guys too?

...those two are like whores, they've been with everyone...

Edited by 13dangledangle, 14 June 2010 - 09:28 PM.

....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#18 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

I don't mind Colby. But I wonder if there is someone out there better than him at the right price.
lighten up people, it's the internet!

#19 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:37 PM

I don't mind Colby. But I wonder if there is someone out there better than him at the right price.

......Afinogenov

(jk saw what you said about him already...i kid i kid)
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#20 Lidstromboli

Lidstromboli

buncha geezers

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

i agree with the OP's username they should get rid of mickey

Posted Image