• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Get Rid of Mickey

I don't get all of the Colby Armstrong Love

Rate this topic

Does he have a history of headhunting? I don't know too much about him, honestly. If this is a one-time thing I don't see the big deal, especially years later.

He's had some questionable hits in his career but he's mostly just a hard hitter that can play some hockey as well. He's no Matt cooke if thats what youre worried about.

So not liking a player that head hunts and caused a career altering injury to one of our players is considered trolling?

:( You gave me a negative

It seems like you are trolling to me, thats for sure. Get Rid Of Mickey seems like a name to stir the pot on the forums, everyone loves Mickey as a color commentator on here.

When you post a video of one of our guys getting absoloutely smashed, its going to cross my mind that you are just looking for some laughs.

However, thats just my opinion, if you aren't looking to stir things up around here, welcome to LGW

Does he have a history of headhunting? I don't know too much about him, honestly. If this is a one-time thing I don't see the big deal, especially years later.

I honestly had no idea who the guy was until the video that I posted popped up on a related video that I was watching. From what I gathered it appeared that hits like that were a pretty normal thing for him. I've been lurking pretty hard on this forum for the past couple months and just couldn't understand the overt obsession with him. He just doesn't seem to fit the "Red Wing" mold to me. Plus he was a Penguin. thumbdown.gif

sad.gif You gave me a negative

It seems like you are trolling to me, thats for sure. Get Rid Of Mickey seems like a name to stir the pot on the forums, everyone loves Mickey as a color commentator on here.

When you post a video of one of our guys getting absoloutely smashed, its going to cross my mind that you are just looking for some laughs.

However, thats just my opinion, if you aren't looking to stir things up around here, welcome to LGW

I didn't give you a negative! Someone else must not like you. ohmy.gif

While my comment was meant to stir the pot a little, I wanted to come in with a bang more than anything.

I also can't stand Mickey Redmond as an commentator. Just my opinion though.

I liked Colby with the Pens but we have one in Abby in my opinion.

Larry Murphy was a Penguin.

Luc Robitaille was a Penguin.

Should we hate those guys too?

...those two are like whores, they've been with everyone...

Edited by 13dangledangle

Guest Lidstromboli

i agree with the OP's username they should get rid of mickey