• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Octopus

Toews on NHL 11?

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

two blackhawks in a row is stupid. Kane should not have been on the last one cause toews deserves this one.

Guest mjtm77

I was hopeing to see some blue or something other then red on the cover

he deserved it tho. but uhh two Black hawks in a row

Guest Lidstromboli

if that's what they're going to use for the cover then lol. that picture is awful.

should be miller on the cover anyway

Edited by Lidstromboli

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I have nothing agaisnt Toews, but for god's sake they had alot of better options. Stamkos, Miller, Malkin, one of the eurotwins, Parise, ect.

Don't they usually push the most offensively gifted guys? Toews is too much of a hard worker to share this cover distinction with Kane. :lol:

Play NHL11! You too can score upwards of 69pts a year! :yowza:

Not that I dislike Toews-- I'm very glad he was our best player at the Olympics this year.

Graphics look very out dated but since this is a trailer I will give them some slack. To bad no PC version again I am stuck with an NHL 09 with 07 graphics

EDIT: I am starting to like these NHL season games less and less way to much sh!t to figure out. Give me a boost, wrist shot, slap shot, check, pass, and saucer pass button and I will be happy.

Edited by dragonballgtz

Graphics look very out dated but since this is a trailer I will give them some slack. To bad no PC version again I am stuck with an NHL 09 with 07 graphics

EDIT: I am starting to like these NHL season games less and less way to much sh!t to figure out. Give me a boost, wrist shot, slap shot, check, pass, and saucer pass button and I will be happy.

:ranting:

Edited by Supface

this cover makes sense, but it is pretty ridiculous that there are two Blackhawk's in a row - last years was a joke and Kane did NOT deserve it and that's where the problem really lies, 2010's cover probably should have actually been... I want to vomit admitting this... Crosby :bad:

Back to the game though, I think I need to start collecting a paycheck from EA, haha

I write them an e-mail every year with improvement's I would make to the game and it seems like they're actually listening - broken sticks, new faceoff's, disallowed goals... man, I'm pumped...

I just hope they actually listened about controls and expanding classic controls for those of us that don't like shooting with the joystick (I know, it's better, blah, blah) and being able to make line changes with classic controls... and I would still love to see them expand the management section to allow more years of development for players, RFA status, arbitration, trading of future years draft picks in GM mode, etc...

otherwise, I'm looking forward to it!