Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

THREE Stanley Cups

FOUR Vezinas

FOUR Jennings

one Calder

TWO Olympic Gold Medals

Are you kidding me?

Brodeur has been on three Stanley Cup-winning teams, yes. The last was seven seasons ago. That season was also the last in which the Devils succeeded in making it past the second round of the playoffs, and four of the six seasons since have seen the team knocked out in the first round. Further, why do you feel his regular season and Olympics accolades have anything to do his history in the playoffs?

While he is one of the better goaltenders of the modern era, it can be argued that Broduer's numbers have been significantly enhanced by the defensive system he has always played in.

That said, he has been the face of the Devils` franchise for a long while, and I don't see the management dissing him by trading him so late in his career.

Edited by Crymson

I wouldnt mind if we could get Bert and Comrie back and have 3 pretty good scoring lines like we did when we won the Cup something like

Franzen-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Hudler-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Comrie-Filppula

Eaves-Abdelkader-Helm

i love the "eklund rumor generator"...glad most of lgw know he is full of horse s***.

HAHAHA thats AWSOME

Zajac to Wings? (e5)

According to my sources within the New Jersey Devils organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with D Nicklas Lidstrom, a Gary Bettman bobblehead to obtain the services of C Travis Zajac. Remember, you heard it here first!

this is what i just got

Guest Lidstromboli

Keith to Wings? (e2)

According to my sources within the Chicago Blackhawks organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with D Nicklas Lidstrom and C Pavel Datsyuk to obtain the services of D Duncan Keith. Remember, you heard it here first!

Gomez to Wings? (e2)

According to my sources within the Montreal Canadiens organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with C Henrik Zetterberg, a rusty zamboni to obtain the services of C Scott Gomez. Remember, you heard it here first!

Typical Eklunk BS. If I have to hear "my sources are telling me" one more time from him, I'm gonna lose it. All that means is that he has no sources, he's making s*** up and hoping something sticks.

Sidenote: I love how he claims he won't reveal himself or his sources because that makes it "mysterious." All it means is that he knows people would constantly call him a moron to his face if they knew who he (Dwayne Keith) was.

The important point of that poster was at this point in his career. If you've watched the Devils recently in the playoffs, Brodeur has been quite bad.

Actually, that's not true. This year he had a 0.881 save percentage but last year he had a 0.929 save percentage in the playoffs which is outstanding and was his second best playoff year.

Brodeur has been on three Stanley Cup-winning teams, yes. The last was seven seasons ago. That season was also the last in which the Devils succeeded in making it past the second round of the playoffs, and four of the six seasons since have seen the team knocked out in the first round. Further, why do you feel his regular season and Olympics accolades have anything to do his history in the playoffs?

While he is one of the better goaltenders of the modern era, it can be argued that Broduer's numbers have been significantly enhanced by the defensive system he has always played in.

That said, he has been the face of the Devils` franchise for a long while, and I don't see the management dissing him by trading him so late in his career.

LAST YEAR 2008-2009 Brodeur had a .929 save percentage in the playoffs. Oh right, he's only that good because of the team in front of him.

I'd sign him in a heartbeat.

There is a reason why this dude can't show his face!! I remember when he started his website and then he was here in Nashville one night for a Preds game and he was wearing a mask, he said it was to protect his identity, but I now realize it was to help to keep him from getting his a$$ kicked!! Then on top of that he charges a fee for his lies, thats like paying for weather blog!! Crazyness.

Back on topic, if the Devils trade Brodeur for Semin then they are just as crazy as the Caps trading Semin! Not sure why they would do that anyway since they are not resigning Morrison and a few others that I can't think of right now!

Eklund is a "E"tard! But as long as people pay money to him, he'll keep spewing it out. Its kind of like the supermarket tabloids if you think about it. We know its all made up BS, but you still find yourself looking at it from time to time.

o no we are going to lose lidstrom

Lidstrom to Thrashers? (e4)

According to my sources within the Detroit Red Wings organization, the Atlanta Thrashers are willing to part with C Evander Kane, LW Ilya Kovalchuk, a bag of pucks and a rusty zamboni to obtain the services of D Nicklas Lidstrom. Remember, you heard it here first!

The important point of that poster was at this point in his career. If you've watched the Devils recently in the playoffs, Brodeur has been quite bad.

And he was garbage in the Olympics too, so that recent Olympic gold doesn't do anything in his defense.

Actually, that's not true. This year he had a 0.881 save percentage but last year he had a 0.929 save percentage in the playoffs which is outstanding and was his second best playoff year.

He's won six playoff games in the past three years. Wow.

Guest mjtm77

The wings are going to trade Lidstrom for Semin. It happened on my NHL 10

Lets see...Eklund started a rumor that Lou Lamarello had to publicly discredit...

That means it was a succesful post by Eklund.

When his s*** is so absurd people buy into it and it floats around the internets so much that NHL GMs feel the need to call it BS it means Ek is a rumor genius...that is his job...get real drunk then post his ideas on a website.

I heard from one of my sources (who heard it from his annual subscription to Eklund, who heard it from his 'source') that the Wings were going to trade Zetterberg, Franzen, and Kronwall to Washington for Ovechkin and a 2nd rounder in this summer's draft.

Clearly, it's a lock to happen.

today BEAUTY from the EMAN

TO OTT: Thornton,Setoguchi and a prospect

TO SJ : Spezza,Elliot and the rights to Volchenkov(which apparently they will trade the rights after)

So basically once these trades are complete we'll have the Ottawa Sharks and the San Jose Senators. Oh Eklund, you so crazy.

Ok just read rumor from Eklund

To Columbus : Marc Savard

To Boston : Kaberle

To Toronto : 4th overall pick

now if your Boston do you trade that 4th pick for Kaberle ? i sure as s*** wouldnt i would rather draft Fowler and im sure with that pick if they did get it you could get a way better D-Man then Kaberle. This is coming from Eklund so its a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot its even true but if it were and your the Bruins do you move that pick or keep it ?

The rumor generator is funny, but I much prefer:

Peklund the phoney hockey blogger

His system is quite reliable, too:

P1...I made it up

P2...I made it up with an imaginary source in my head

P3...I saw it on a message board and thought it made sense

P4...I saw it on Spector's

P5...I saw it on TSN and confirmed it as my own