• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Stanley Cup Ruined by Girlfriend

Rate this topic

I remember my stanley cup was ruined too because my gf was mad at me after the game cause i didn't come over when she wanted me to instead i invited my buddies over and watched the game and celebrated at my house. it was worth it though

Edited by HockeyTownHouligan

I am ashamed of my sex when girls do stupid s*** like this. I would have smacked the ***** myself if it were me. And I probably would have had a broken tv by the fourth time of that happening. :ranting:

Ugh, same here. For as big a ****** as that guy seems to be, I thought he showed saint-like restraint in not strangling her. If it's real, that is. I do not understand why a certain percentage of the female population cannot just let guys watch sports. Especially the finals of any sport...it's only 7 games at the most, you've got the whole off-season coming up directly after that to spend with him, so just can it for a few days, jeez! I can't stand basketball, for example, but if I knew it was really important to my hypothetical boyfriend, I wouldn't nag at him to come hang out with me right when he's trying to watch the Finals. And pulling crap like this video is just...argh. I hope it's fake.

Honestly, the dude seems like a total douchebag meathead. I enjoyed every second of this video, and I'm completely surprised that he didn't throw something through the TV. Although, if he did, that would only reinforce my sentiment that douchebag, meathead, chin-strap-beard-wearing assholes like this don't deserve the cute and clever-arsed girls that they end up with.

That vid has gotta be fake like her chest, although that is a nice looking place for the ****** family to live.

I generally get left alone during games and I always know where the remotes are.

you really think her chest is fake?

I am ashamed of my sex when girls do stupid s*** like this. I would have smacked the ***** myself if it were me. And I probably would have had a broken tv by the fourth time of that happening. :ranting:

i have mad respect for you ...salute to you ... ps i cant stand girls like that id dump her thats for sure and date her mom to piss her off:)

Honestly, the dude seems like a total douchebag meathead. I enjoyed every second of this video, and I'm completely surprised that he didn't throw something through the TV. Although, if he did, that would only reinforce my sentiment that douchebag, meathead, chin-strap-beard-wearing assholes like this don't deserve the cute and clever-arsed girls that they end up with.

Bitter.

You guys are something else. Hockey < Loved One. It was a fantastic video. Funny. Amusing. I believe it was real. I also give the guy full props for restraint. He seemed to kind of laugh it off too. Which is ultimately what he should have done. It was brilliant that she knew exactly how to punk him. When all is said and done, if those two have a future he won't care that he missed 10 minutes of the finals, he'll have a million other things he cares about more.

This has been your "lets keep things in perspective" public service announcement...

and I think Brendan Shanahan reads LGW because he tweeted this video too.

Looked more real than the acting.

I would be PO'd if a g/f ever did that to me, but I have a good enough sense of humor to laugh it off later.

Now you can't tell me that if someone did that to you in game 7 last year that you would be laughin after. I about flipped when i was watchin the olympics and my gf said "oh its ok jake don't worry its just a game" I would have like went off on her. and it really is just a game i understand that now but in the moment ohhh don't even get me goin.