• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

NHL Awards Show sounds like it is going to be horrible

Rate this topic

Canadian isn't the first asset I think of when I imagine Pamella Anderson. Also, I'm so used to typing Swedish names that I wrote "Andersson" first.

And I'd like to see a retired international superstar be one of the presenters. I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm thinking they should wear glasses and bring their own wine.

Well, she's probably the most famous Canadian woman of all time, so I think she should be there.

Maybe she could do something sexy with the Cup.... :ph34r:

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i thought Trish Stratus was considered one of the favourite Canadian women... :siren::yowza:

Well, she's probably the most famous Canadian woman of all time, so I think she should be there.

Maybe she could do something sexy with the Cup.... :ph34r:

I thought you were a classic film junkie! The chick Chaplin dances with is totally Canadian.

My link

Also, I'd say Shania Twain gets me hotter than Ms. STD ;)

However... after pursuing this list: http://www.cbc.ca/greatest/top_twenty_women/

You're probably right.

Was Mrs. Howe Canadian?

Ok-- time to list your favourite Datsyuk quotes:

“I have blocked shot,” he said today. “I’m surprised myself, too. Today, it’s hard to put on skates.”

“I want to make speech longer but my English short,”

"I remember going to the party but I don't remember coming home," (asked at news conference about 08 Cup party)

“I can't play with one leg. I need a second leg, too.”

That quote where he said it was tough skating with Hossa at practice because he was used to skating with Holmstrom

And there was the interview $5 one and the KGB one.

Holy crap! I forgot this one:

“He just used me like pony,” Datsyuk said. “He was on top of me. I don’t like being the pony. I want to be on top.”

vermette_thumb.JPG

i thought Trish Stratus was considered one of the favourite Canadian women... :siren::yowza:

She's regressed since she left the WWE.

She was like my favorite blonde for many years there while she was in her prime. Totally perfect.

But still I wouldn't mind seeing her there again.

I thought you were a classic film junkie! The chick Chaplin dances with is totally Canadian.

My link

Also, I'd say Shania Twain gets me hotter than Ms. STD ;)

However... after pursuing this list: http://www.cbc.ca/greatest/top_twenty_women/

You're probably right.

Was Mrs. Howe Canadian?

:lol:

Marie Dressler was hardly the beauty queen of the classic film days.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Pam Anderson may be from Vancouver, but she's not really Canadian anymore, since 99% of her body is plastic she got here in the States. I don't even think she's biodegradable anymore.

That being said, the show sounds stupid.

Don't be a hater.

Pam is cool.

Don't be a hater.

Pam is cool.

You're only a hater if the person you're hating on inspires jealousy or envy in you. I'm neither jealous nor envious of Pamela Anderson. Maybe other women are and that's cool -- but not me. Anyone who has willingly had sex with Tommy Lee is not someone I aspire to emulate.

You're only a hater if the person you're hating on inspires jealousy or envy in you. I'm neither jealous nor envious of Pamela Anderson. Maybe other women are and that's cool -- but not me. Anyone who has willingly had sex with Tommy Lee is not someone I aspire to emulate.

So now you hate half of Hollywood blondes, aged 20-45?

Come on, just like her for our legendary blueliner Nick Lindstrom.

hawhaw2.jpg

What the heck? No Anne Murray? She's Canadian. This is an anti-Canadian show! We must boycott in support of our neighbours to the <insert direction towards Canada from your location>.

Seriously. The show should have stayed in Toronto.