• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest blueadams

Is Filppula going to be our 3rd line center...or 1st line winger?

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, Buppy said:

So are we now going to pretend we think "compete level" is a good thing, and not a thing fans have been deriding since Babcock was here and blaming for the existence of Abby, Helm, and Glendening? I'm not quite up to speed on the New Covenant of Stevus yet.

I want real good everydayer human eraser good person players.

Edited by Dabura

It is possible, if Kronner returns, that he ends up in GR, same for Hronek. Unless one of them has a real strong training camp, i think they  keep them in GR until there are injuries or we are out of the playoffs and after the deadline should be plenty of room for them.

But who knows...

2 hours ago, ely s said:

It is possible, if Kronner returns, that he ends up in GR, same for Hronek. Unless one of them has a real strong training camp, i think they  keep them in GR until there are injuries or we are out of the playoffs and after the deadline should be plenty of room for them.

But who knows...

I see you point but IMO highly, highly unlikely Kronner ends up in GR.  A couple of reasons I have this opinion: GM's (just not our previous loyal Kenny, but most GM's) don't do this to veteran guys who are going on their 16th season with the team and have played a integral part in winning Stanley Cups.  They find other options for them if they don't believe he can contribute on the NHL level.  Also, from Kronners perspective, I think his pride would not allow this to happen at all costs.  I think he'd have a talk with Stevie about hanging them up or options on a graceful way out.  And I wouldn't blame him a dam bit.

Edited by Learn2LuvIt

2 hours ago, ely s said:

But who knows...

0% chance Kronwall plays in Grand Rapids. 0.05% chance Hronek plays in Grand Rapids.

Kronwall will either be in Detroit or retire. Hronek has played his last game in the AHL...

nope, if Kronwall plays, it'll be to get to 1000 games, so he will play at least 47 games. He has said that 1000 games is important to him, IF he can play, so expect him for more than half the games if he does re-sign.  Which is a far better option than playing Ericsson for 50 games.