• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

NHL top 10 hits of the year 2009-2010

Rate this topic

The Richards hit on Booth was dirty as hell, shouldn't be one there.

I personally liked the Weaver and Mitchell hits. The fact that they were both against Blackhawks is just a bonus. Boychuk's on Ellis was great too.

The Richards hit on Booth was dirty as hell, shouldn't be one there.

I personally liked the Weaver and Mitchell hits. The fact that they were both against Blackhawks is just a bonus. Boychuk's on Ellis was great too.

it wasn't that dirty, get over it, the Mitchell hit was just as much of a blindside if that is your qualm. For me personally the Weaver hit is #2 behind Sutton's

Edited by jollymania

it wasn't that dirty, get over it, the Mitchell hit was just as much of a blindside if that is your qualm. For me personally the Weaver hit is #2 behind Sutton's

The blindside doesn't bother me so much as the fact that he didn't get any part of him besides the head.

The blindside doesn't bother me so much as the fact that he didn't get any part of him besides the head.

looked like he got some body, it is hard to tell form the angles in this vid, a more telling angle might be the reverse angle or a behind the net angle.

Richards hit on Booth shouldn't be on the list, it was a clear hit to the head, the fact that it was a blindside does not bother me. I think Weavers hit should be #2 behind Suttons as well. But dirty hits to the head should get no recognition.

at the time it was considered legal, thus it is on here. I didn't put it in my personal top 10 but over 200 voted on this and I think it is a good representation whether you like the richards hit or not.

Mine was

1. sutton leopold

2. Weaver sharp

3. Clutterbuck richards

4. phaneuf okposo

5. sutton boulton

6. mitchell toews

7. boychuk stajan

8. boychuk ellis

9. white cole

10. stuart anisimov

Guest 26basslines

Stuart could've absolutely destroyed Anisimov if he wanted to.

i didn't realize those were big words you would need a thesaurus for

A thesaurus is a reference book that lists words together with their synonyms. It would be helpful when attempting to describe the same thing 10 different ways. Like a big hockey hit, for instance. I hope that you found this information helpful. Or valuable, invaluable, beneficial, contributive, useful, suitable, practical, applicable, constructive, important...

A thesaurus is a reference book that lists words together with their synonyms. It would be helpful when attempting to describe the same thing 10 different ways. Like a big hockey hit, for instance. I hope that you found this information helpful. Or valuable, invaluable, beneficial, contributive, useful, suitable, practical, applicable, constructive, important...

some people don't need a thesaurus for that, they just know the words, and the ones in this vid are simple ones