No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Nathan Horton

Rate this topic

I have heard a few different rumors for him

To Bos : Horton

To Fla : Ryder, Bruins 1st round pick (13th or whatever it is)or 2nd round pick

another one i heard for the same teams was close but they said because they are trying to move Vokun they might bring in Thomas

To Bos : Horton

To Fla : Thomas and Bruins 1st round pick(13th) or 2nd round pick

To Fla : Tim Connely, Derek Roy

To Buf : Horton

I would love to add Horton to our line-up never going to happen though but those are some places and rumors ive heard

Yeah, I had Horton on my Fantasy Team last year and he was awesome until (like everyone else on my team) got injured! Don't see him being a Wing, I think he is getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 or 4 million a year!

I think Boston would be a good fit for him other big name players less pressure on just him, i think if theres a real possiblity of Horton coming there Bruins should take it, if i was the Bruins id part with that mid 1st rounder, that could defintly sweeten the pot getting him, Fla would be like 3rd and 13th in the draft

Going to make a thread for every rumor you hear on the radio?

According to the Sun-Sentinel, several teams are interested in Horton, including the Buffalo Sabres.

The paper suggests the Sabres could move Derek Roy or Tim Connolly as part of a deal for Horton.

thers is another not radio, if you dont want to read it then dont click on it......its that easy

Horton will be am amazing player on a stronger side, he's one of my favourite players in the league. :thumbup:

I'd absolutely love for him to be a Wing, although it'll obviously never happen, at least not in the immediate future.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I would trade Flip and a first for Horton, just saying.

Heck I'd throw in Kindl too, easily.

Heck I'd throw in Kindl too, easily.

Filppula, Kindl and the 21st overall pick is definitely an overpayment for Horton.

Horton is 1 year younger than Filppula and has a career high of 62 pts. His ceiling is definitely higher than Val's but he's got an injury history and is not the complete player Val is.

You`d have to dangle more than Filppula but not a mid 1st pick and a former 19th overall defenseman.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Filppula, Kindl and the 21st overall pick is definitely an overpayment for Horton.

Horton is 1 year younger than Filppula and has a career high of 62 pts. His ceiling is definitely higher than Val's but he's got an injury history and is not the complete player Val is.

You`d have to dangle more than Filppula but not a mid 1st pick and a former 19th overall defenseman.

Not necessarily disagreed, but you do realize that Horton is an above average defensive forward right? That was one of the main selling points during his draft days.

For me it's just a proven commodity vs a few unproven ones. I think Val's upper limit is 70 points, which is something Horton would most likely be able to reach anually on Dat's wing, + big body presence.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Yeah but you realize Flip is a year older with a career high 40 points so far as well. Kindl has shown that he will be nothing special in this league to date and the draft is fairly weak this year.

Maybe if we had a 4th round pick or something coming our way it would be a bit better but kindl flip and a first isn't that ig of an overpayment.

Horton playing on Datyuks wing would probably have him score 50 goals, he's a natural scorer, something the wings don't have much of.

Guest Crymson

Horton playing on Datyuks wing would probably have him score 50 goals, he's a natural scorer, something the wings don't have much of.

Neither Hossa nor Franzen scored at a 50-goal pace on Datsyuk's wing, and Horton is better than neither of them.

Neither Hossa nor Franzen scored at a 50-goal pace on Datsyuk's wing, and Horton is better than neither of them.

Hossa has consistently scored 40 a year pretty much his whole career, it doesn't matter who he plays with. Horton has been stuck in Florida with noone to set him up, is young and a natural goal scorer with untapped potential. He pretty much puts up 30 a year.

Horton is better then Franzen, he can put up as many goals as Franzen playing with scrubs, and he's tougher then Franzen too.

The mule in playoffs might be a different story but regualr season Horton would be superior. Give him 2 years and he would probably be scoring 40-50 goals with Datsyuk.

Boston has said they will part with the 13th overall pick which could mean Fla has 3rd and 13th which would be a great start to there rebuilding if im the Bruins id try and do something like this

To Fla : 1st round 13th overall,Ryder/or the rights to Wheeler,and either a later(4th,5th,6th round pick) or a prospect

Hossa has consistently scored 40 a year pretty much his whole career, it doesn't matter who he plays with. Horton has been stuck in Florida with noone to set him up, is young and a natural goal scorer with untapped potential. He pretty much puts up 30 a year.

Horton is better then Franzen, he can put up as many goals as Franzen playing with scrubs, and he's tougher then Franzen too.

The mule in playoffs might be a different story but regualr season Horton would be superior. Give him 2 years and he would probably be scoring 40-50 goals with Datsyuk.

Horton's a decent player, but despite being young, he's been in the NHL for years and has yet to put up a significant number of points. I'd take a healthy Franzen over him.