• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Scott Niedermayer retiring

Rate this topic

This will probably mean Selanne retires as well. He said he'll continue if they can be competitive again and do it "one more time". If Selanne retires, Koivu will likely be go on the free market.

What does this mean for Bobby Ryan then?

good riddance...

This will probably mean Selanne retires as well. He said he'll continue if they can be competitive again and do it "one more time". If Selanne retires, Koivu will likely be go on the free market.

What does this mean for Bobby Ryan then?

He signs a long term deal... there was no way the Ducks were letting him get away anyway... he will be a Duck for the foreseeable future...

Good riddance is right! Won't miss that guy. A little surprised. Thought he had more in the tank. But oh well. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pull a farv. But for now this is more good hockey news today.

Dino & Jimmy D in the Hall.

Cap goes up more than expected.

And this scumbag calls it quits leaving the ducks high & dry.

Not a bad hockey day for late June. I love it.

I am going to be honest, I liked him when he played for New Jersey. He was one hell of a defenseman. It seems as ever since coming over to the Ducks his style of play changed and he turned into a scum bag and I lost respect for the guy. Anyways SEE YA LATER!

Also note; All the players I grew up watching are starting to fade out and it is kinda sad. I mean there is GREAT young talent and I do not mind watching all the young stars, but the memories of all the players I grew up watching, it kinda sucks.