• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GORM19

David Clarkson

Rate this topic

With New jersey trading for arnott it brings there cap to 46,335,000 with kovalchuck and martin and other players needed to be sign.I would think that kovalchuck will get 10 mill and martin will get 4 which leads me to my point.. Holland has said he is looking for a fourth line player who can handle themselves and put the odd puck in the net. would you sign David clarkson to an offer sheet,considering jersey might not be able to match.He has good hands for both fighing and scoring,is a good skater. What do you guys think?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

With New jersey trading for arnott it brings there cap to 46,335,000 with kovalchuck and martin and other players needed to be sign.I would think that kovalchuck will get 10 mill and martin will get 4 which leads me to my point.. Holland has said he is looking for a fourth line player who can handle themselves and put the odd puck in the net. would you sign David clarkson to an offer sheet,considering jersey might not be able to match.He has good hands for both fighing and scoring,is a good skater. What do you guys think?

I like Clarkson, but the Devils will have ample room to sign him. Kovie isn't coming back.