• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Jason Spezza...

Rate this topic

Where do you guys think he is going to end up? Never would happen but could you imagine him on the Wings !!!!!! id have zero problems trading a package with Flip,Ritola,etc..Prospects or picks to get him, he has put up awsome numbers for the last 5 yrs 68GP 90PTS thats a few years back but just shows ya. Not sure how true it is but i heard Bruins could be looking to send a package deal involving Bergeron and/or Thomas for Spezza or Volchenkov's rights, Spezza on the Bruins or Volchenkov is insane. Just think of what Spezza can do when he is actually going to be happy going to the rink every night.

Nathan Horton ($4.0m) Marc Savard ($4.0m) Milan Lucic ($4.1m)

* Blake Wheeler ($2.8m) * Jason Spezza ($7.0m) David Krejci ($3.8m)

Michael Ryder ($4.0m) * Vladimir Sobotka ($0.8m) * Mark Recchi ($1.7m)

Marco Sturm ($3.5m) Shawn Thornton ($0.8m) * Greg Campbell ($0.8m)

Brad Marchand ($0.8m)

LEFT DEFENSE RIGHT DEFENSE

Zdeno Chara ($7.5m) Dennis Seidenberg ($3.2m)

Andrew Ference ($2.2m) * Johnny Boychuk ($1.2m)

* Mark Stuart ($1.3m) Matt Hunwick ($1.4m)

* Andy Wozniewski ($0.6m)

GOALTENDERS

Tuukka Rask ($1.2m)

* Dany Sabourin ($0.6m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (compiled using the bonus cushion)

ROSTER: 22; CAP: $59.0m; PAYROLL: $58.187m; CAP ROOM: $0.978m BONUSES: $0.165m

thats if they did send Thomas and Bergeron.

Anyone else think he has the worst laugh in the NHL?

Is that something teams can use in the negotiation process? "You can really rack up the points but I've got another scoring center on line 2 with a less dorky laugh. You're gonna have to meet me halfway here and I don't mean the way you halfwayed that illegal stick of yours."

Lazy-No unwilling to back check sometimes ill give u that but the guy is still one of the elite players in the league who still put up 57PTS in 60GP without Heatley on his line, Filppula turnsover the puck a ton to, and like i said Spezza clearly hasnt been playing with any heart in Ott for a couple seasons now

Agreed with Malice. Aside from the last few seasons, Spezza is usually a high + player. One's gotta think his minus stats has a lot to do with the team itself. I can almost guarantee he'll have a plus season next year when he's with a different club.

he can be very good at times...but at 7 mill there is no way in hell I would want him on this team...thanks...

:thumbdown:

Exactly how I feel about him. Way too 'spensive but if by some miracle he decided to take a massive pay cut to play for us... sure. I'd love to have someone as talented as Spezza on our team you're lying to yourself if you say you wouldn't.

dont forget he used to have Heatley and Alfredsson on his line so that helped his point totals.

they are a borderline contender in the east and a definite playoff team. if they traded him it'll be rebuild mode for them

he won't fit into the Wings salary structure.

NHLSourcesSay

Rumor:The Blue Jackets have acquired Jason Spezza in exchange for Derick Brassard, Kristian Huselius, and the 4th Overall Pick. More to come

NHLSourcesSay

Breaking News: Spezza NOT officially traded to Jackets as of right now, teams still trying to finalize deal but it sounds like its close

If that deal falls through, I'd say Columbus got raped on that one. Especially if Spezza continues his annual ice-cold streaks.

Fair enough. Spezza could end up being fantastic or average in any season, but he definitely gives the Blue Jackets a top flight centre for a change.