Marty Reasoner

1st (Devils)

2nd (Devils)

Jeremy Morin

To Thrashers:

Brent Sopel

Dustin Byfuglien

Ben Eager

Byfuglien, Sopel, Eager to Atlanta for first round pick (New Jersey's), 2nd round pick (new jersey's), Reasoner and Jeremy Morin.

How the hell did they get a 1st and 2nd round pick? Isn't that pretty lucky for Chicago?

Edited by titanium2

so chicago now has the 8th overall pick....

nice

edit:

Chicago to send Byfuglien, Sopel, Eager and Akim Aliu to Atl for 24th overall pick, 54th overall pick, Marty Reasoner and Jeremy Morin.

bab mackenzie

Edited by redwingfan19

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Holy Overpayment Batman. Buffers won't be nearly as effective with Atlanta.

EDIT: Just saw that BOTH the draft picks are from the Devils. Makes me a lot less mad at Atlanta, but still what a joke. We should ship them Hudler for 3-4 first rounders

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Ok to anyone who thinks Atlanta got the better end of this, who-what?!?

Seriously, Chicago couldn't of hoped for better. I'm mad as a Wings fan that Atlanta gives away good assets for complimentary players. Morin is a highly touted guy, and a 1st and 2nd?!! Rediculous Atlanta got hosed, big time.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Ok to anyone who thinks Atlanta got the better end of this, who-what?!?

Seriously, Chicago couldn't of hoped for better. I'm mad as a Wings fan that Atlanta gives away good assets for complimentary players. Morin is a highly touted guy, and a 1st and 2nd?!! Rediculous Atlanta got hosed, big time.

Agreed, I would honestly be amazed if Buff broke 25 goals next year, and taking away sopel's salary is huge.

Poor trade by Atlanta, Chicago just picked up a solid 3rd line center, a real good prospect, and 2 decent draft picks for Byfuglien and 2 pieces of trash.

This now puts the Blackhawks around $8 million under the cap, still needing to sign 4 forwards, (now) 4 D-men and Niemi! A lot more work to do in Chicago.

I think you're off. I get $2 mil under after the $4 mil in bonuses and adding in Reasoner.