• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Evgeni Ryasenski

Rate this topic

Although I can't help to feel a wee bit "sorry" for them, there's no chance in the world that this stranger could earn a roster spot in detroit, how many camp invites have they had the past few years, none of them worked out, even though he probably will be better than Ericsson he won't take his place (and here i don't get it) I always thought they were gonna put the BEST players on the ice..but it's not always like that..I can only remember like Dan Cleary who got a spot after camp, but he was a 26 year old highly talanted 13th overall with some work ethic issues so it wasn't a shocker he made the team..

Alot of these young kids really aiming for the detroit spot and (probably) believe they have a good chance, but that's not reality in kenny holland's world

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

He said he was willing to play in the AHL...

here's some video of him. he's #77 and scores the first goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykvn69EthGQ&feature=youtu.be

From the video it looks like a few things:

1) He isn't afraid to jump into the play and shoot. His numbers indicate that maybe he isn't the greatest shot though.

2) He stayed positionally perfect for the 3 seconds that we got to see him.

3) One guy on that team looked exactly like Fedorov

4) The girl in the stands was hotter than most American hockey fan girls :-p

Obviously would need to see more of him (And her) to make an accurate judgment, but those are what jumped out at me at first glance.

Guest mindfly

He said he was willing to play in the AHL...

Ville Leino said that too..................

A little inside:

The reason he is invited is because Hakan Andersson himself watched the game live in stockholm where he was named best defenseman :thumbup:

Edited by mindfly

Please excuse me if I don't jump out of my skin because of this signing. Now when Holland drafts Hok Ptew tonight he'll say he didn't see the need for McIlrath on this team becuase of the recent defensive signings. I am so sick of all these stupid ass signings....

Has anyone ever seen this guy play or what? Sounds like he likes to hit but he might just be saying that and actually sucks at it or something. Either way if he likes the physical side and is willing to play in GR then I like him.

Please excuse me if I don't jump out of my skin because of this signing. Now when Holland drafts Hok Ptew tonight he'll say he didn't see the need for McIlrath on this team becuase of the recent defensive signings. I am so sick of all these stupid ass signings....

I know, me too. I hate when Holland picks up an undrafted defenseman with some potential and willingness to work and earn a spot in the lineup. I especially hate it when it comes at no cost to the team.