• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW: LA/OC Jimmy Howard Meet & Greet

Rate this topic

Hey Everyone in Southern California! I thought I'd let you know that there's a Jimmy Howard meet and greet on July 6th from 6pm-8pm in SANTA ANA, CA.

Link: http://www.goaliestore.com/board/goalie-monkey-sponsored-forum/92039-jimmy-howard-our-superstore-july-6th.html

Anyone in the area, be sure to come by July 6th from 6 to 8pm to meet Calder Finalists JIMMY HOWARD from the Detroit Red Wings. There will be lots to get signed and he will be happy to meet all of you. Special thanks to Vaughn for co-sponsoring this great event for local and visiting goalies.

1420 South Village Way

Santa Ana, CA 92705

714-210-2949

Actual Monkey Sports link: http://www.monkeysports.com/monkeysports-superstore/index-goalie.html

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I saw J Ho meet and greet and keyed in on that part only haha...I blame myself

Sorry DD13 but people here count too! We all hope to see players when they are here or doing autograph meet & greets. I put LA/OC in the title of the thread so people wouldn't get confused.

RWNW has a large following out here.

To be honest, I had no idea what LA/OC meant in the title.

Guest CaliWingsNut

To be honest, I had no idea what LA/OC meant in the title.

I knew what she meant.... :ph34r:

I will be there. May be a good time to splurge on more Wings gear, and thank Jimmy for an outstanding rookie season.

That's what I'm thinkin'! Great opportunity to get more Wings stuff. I'm so glad Jimmy's coming out to California...what an awesome team - they even sign autographs for people thousands of miles away from their hometown!

I got the LA/OC thing just fine, so it's reaching the people who this pertains to, anyway. Interesting that it means Oakland County to Michiganders.

See you guys there!

Hey, how early are you guys going to get there? Do you think there'll be a ton of people? I always seem to underestimate the number of Wings fans in California, so I'm guessing I shouldn't just show up at 6 and expect to just stroll right in, right?

So excited! I've never met any of the Wings.

Oh s***, I was standing right in front of you the whole time! :facepalm: Didn't see the post about the Sawchuk shirt in time (rad shirt, by the way...oh, and I did get your message before I left - I just didn't read this thread!). Your son was so cute - I was just about ready to join him on the goalie pads when 6:00 finally rolled around, hehe. I got him in one of the pics I was taking afterwards, so I'll send message it to you.

126571255-9335686f8f3fb47050fcf28b2e6b2930.4c353828-scaled.jpg

Here's me (looking retarded as usual...I am THE worst picture taker) and The Man Who Facewashed Crosby