21 replies to this topic

#21 MissyLKS8

MissyLKS8

Détroit du Kat

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

I think i would be going through Wayne State

Which is through JYM-- it's the studying abroad program at Wayne. Good luck. I've only heard good things from student who have gone or are currently there. I'm doing both semesters. Only 90 days!

U in the beginning of the post is just a typo. the rest is true. go for Europe for that. But think a bit if you have a girlfriend.

I'm guessing this is from experience...

Only a bit, right?

Ha, right. Only a bit. Don't think it over too much!
Hit it hard in Royal Oak... but I'll see you all in Detroit. Friday 11am.

Pav's going to dance for Hank. -Osgood on Zed's birthday
I love the dark meat. -Homer on turkey
Hey, is that Journey? OOH, WHAT A STOP BY OSGOOD!! Hey, that IS Journey! - Steve Dangle

"I don't care what my tickets says, Lady. Why should I move my seat for you, 45 minutes late with your non-Red Wings apparel, to sit behind the glass here with your little friend who just asked who #5 is?"

Made in Detroit

#22 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Hey, I will probably post this again when it's closer to the start of the season, but I am moving to Germany for a minimum of one year on September 29th. I will miss the whole 2010-2011 season. It's heartbreaking, I know.
My question to everyone is how can I keep up with the team? I never done preseason games and I can catch a few in September, are they worth going to help the ease of the separation anxiety? Also, I was thinking of buying a small NHL package (maybe watch a few live games but mostly day old games), however, I have a MLB premium and I hate it. I'm always on blackout and it's pricey. I barely made it through the blackout in 2004-- hopefully Germany will keep me entertained but with results of the past season, I feel ripped. Any other ideas?

http://atdhe.net/
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Free online streams for sporting events, news, etc. Great tool. :)

Have fun in Germany, I'd love to go back there!