• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Diamonds

Enforcer,Gritty,Depth Defenseman

Rate this topic

How about somebody who can win some damn faceoffs on the road?

the wings are deep on centers, as for winning faceoffs, it'd probably be easier if the linesmen were ******* fouls and didn't single out detroit for some faceoff cheating that every other teams does just as much.

Edited by Shaman464

:rolleyes:

What a ridiculous thread.

It might not be a popular idea but I would welcome either Morrison or Wellwood on the Wings. Both had great faceoff numbers last season. Both have local ties. Morrison played hockey at UofM, Wellwood was born and raised around Windsor,ON. Grit and toughness is a nice thing to have on your team. But for a team built like the Wings, keeping possesion of the puck is the difference between losing in the second round or going all the way.

It might not be a popular idea but I would welcome either Morrison or Wellwood on the Wings. Both had great faceoff numbers last season. Both have local ties. Morrison played hockey at UofM, Wellwood was born and raised around Windsor,ON. Grit and toughness is a nice thing to have on your team. But for a team built like the Wings, keeping possesion of the puck is the difference between losing in the second round or going all the way.

No offense to you personally but a huge no to Wellwood. The guy has some talent, but he coasts way too much. Also, he's kind of a ****** outside of the rink. I've run into him on two separate occasions and he's pretty rude to people, not me personally, but I've seen it towards others.

On the other hand, I'd take a crack at Morrison for the right cap hit.