• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Who is the Best Fighter on the Wings?

Rate this topic

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Again, just because you're not a heavyweight fighter doesn't mean you're a bad enforcer. With that being said, I think we should sign an enforcer, but that isn't because we don't have good fighters - although we don't. It's because we don't have a good enforcer. I want an enforcer who can play the game as well, no matter even if he loses most of his fights. The willing to fight is more important than the actual result of the fight.

I wouldn't call any of them fighters. Ericcson ragdolled Fairy that one time, which was awesome. Eaves scrapped with Versteeg, which I liked to see... and I remember Abby getting his ass-kicked once in a fight.

I wouldn't mind a cheap 4th liner coming in for this purpose. I want Abby to step up his offensive production a bit and be somewhere around 12 or more goals.

I want Abby to step up his offensive production a bit and be somewhere around 12 or more goals.

He can do that and be the "fighter" per se too. I definitely agree, none of them have that only fight mentality. Which is fine but I love the fact that Abby will not take anyone's s***.

We have no "good" fighters and I'd be genuinely surprised to see anybody on our roster that has a convincing record on their fight card. I voted Bertuzzi because he's the guy I'd want to drop them when push comes to shove. Ericsson and others have proven that they can hold their own, but there isn't a single player on this roster that would make an opponent think twice about shedding the mitts.

9rePS.jpg

Voted Ericsson, but would rather a forward be an "enforcer", and have Ericsson focus on his position.

And I'm all for an "enforcer" that can actually contribute on the PK and ES (Asham, Nystrom etc.)

Ahem.

bilde.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know it was only once, but come on, was that not the best thing ever?

Also, I like Abdelkader for his fire, and I liked Miller's penalty box trash talking during the Coyotes series. I think Ericsson needs to step it up a little, but he has potential.

Edited by MulesWillFly93

Guest screwdahawks

You all are aware that OZZIE is still a Redwing aren't you? Ask Patty Roy who kicked his ass. Of course that ******* couldn't beat anyone cept his wife.