• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Who is the Best Fighter on the Wings?

Rate this topic

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dats is the best fighter! no one challenges him, cause they know not what awaits. once it starts...there's no going back!

DATSYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!

the force is strong with that one. i'm gonna watch star wars tomorrow cause there's no hockey.

BALLS! if i didn't have to work, i'd hibernate during not-hockey season.

i think dats would catch a guy off guard and one-punch the dude.

I voted none of the above, as the Wings don't really have that great of a fighter to speak of. So it's hard for me to call one of them the best.

I also voted no on enforcer, but only because I would rather Holland go out and get a player that can fight, hit, and play some hockey. Yes they'll cost more, but if they're going to take up a roster spot, it'll be better for the team than an aging enforcer they get for cheap who will only play 5 minutes a game for 40 games a season.

Their best fighter is probably Bert who wont fight, lol. Would love to see the Wings pick up someone who could stick up for his teammates. The fans love a good fight, isn't that who is paying everyone's salaries? Give the fans what they want and help out the team at the same time. Too many soft players, definitely need more grit.