• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SwedeLundin77

Available Players / Potentially Available

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

If we want a heavyweight enforcer we could go Brashear/

I'm tempted about bringing in POS because the talent and skill is definitely there but I dont see room for him now or in the future.

I felt the same way at first but I think youth and internal growth is too important right now. The Wings need to keep giving guys like Abdelkader, Helm and Ritola as many mins as possible.

If we want a heavyweight enforcer we could go Brashear/

Nope. Way past his best. Plus, he's a classless thug which gives enforcers a bad name. He's handed the only beatdown (during the lockout) that was so violent it made me feel sick. He was sat on a guy he'd already Ko'd hitting him again and again.

So no.

The only guy I'd possibly consider is Voros.I like Moreau,but its already been made clear that we intend on getting younger.Brashear needs to hang em up,seriously.Guy thinks he's the badass of the league.he's way past his prime.But I'm sure someone will send him a camp invite or something,but he needs to retire.

Guest Crymson

Another red Wings reclamation project in O'Sullivan or Nilsson?

Does it really need to be said yet again that O'Sullivan is a Lang-type? It wasn't just that he had a bad season; it was that he is absolutely lazy. Oilers fans hated his guts.

That's exactly what we need... a dirty cheap bottom six role player - indicated by Holland expressing interest in signing an enforcer type. I just wasn't sure if Boyd fit that mold at all. I just know he can put some points up, so I thought if he could be had for cheap enough and he's a more aggresive type player that maybe he'd fit the bill.

absolutely he could fit in the wings system. he's basically darren helm. if he was on a line with helm and abdelkader, he'd be right at home. he can put the puck in the net too. he was grossely misused in calgary, and it looked like nashville did the same thing. he came in the NHL with top 6 potential and it died in calgary just like everyone these days. i've watched this kid since he was in grade 9 at westwood collegiate in Winnipeg and seen him tear up kids older than him since then. he played pretty good on the WJC Canadian team too with 6 pts in 6 games, so he's got potential...he just needs a real team to guide him (and i've always kind of been a flames fan)

a line of boyd - helm - abby would be fast as hell too. hard to play against.

Guest Crymson

would love to add colby. its too bad we wasted a few mill for holmstrom who played poorly in the playoffs the last 2 yrs. we could of used more speed to add to our third and fourth lines with adding lombardi and armstrong

This is hands-down one of the dumbest posts I've read in the last week. I won't even bother explaining why.