• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Modano done in Dallas

Rate this topic

Honestly, and this is hard for me to say, but I do believe Hudler would do very well with Modano at his center. These lines look pretty awesome, at least to start the season. Three very good scoring lines and one big shutdown line. Just have to shore up that 6th defensman spot and we'll be good to go! Modano can still fly, he can quarterback the second power play with Kronner.

Come on Kenny, lets get this done, get on the phone to Mike like, at the stroke of midnite! This would be very awesome. It would be too bad for Miller or Eaves and Ritola, but nothing personal just business...

Technically they're all shutdown lines, which is why this team is so friggin good. I was thinking he would play the right circle on the PP2, I don't know if he's ever played the point before.

Let Miller walk, Sign Modano.

The way I look at is that we already have five bottom five forwards. (Helm, Abdelkader, Eaves, Draper, Ritola). Miller has no place here. If a veteran is going to come along for cheap that could help strengthen the top 9, then pull the trigger.

Let Miller walk, Sign Modano.

The way I look at is that we already have five bottom five forwards. (Helm, Abdelkader, Eaves, Draper, Ritola). Miller has no place here. If a veteran is going to come along for cheap that could help strengthen the top 9, then pull the trigger.

My thoughts exactly. I really like Miller, but he's redundant. We have better players that fill his role.

From Spector.

DETROIT NEWS: Ted Kulfan reports the Red Wings lack of cap space means they won't be bidding for major talent in this summer's UFA market although GM Ken Holland didn't rule out possible affordable depth signings later in the summer. He also wondered if former long-time Dallas Star Mike Modano might be interested in joining the Wings if they were interested in signing him, although Kulfan admits that would be a long shot.

Would love to see this. I always wondered how well he would do surrounded by the guys we have. Franzen Modano and Bert?

From Spector.

DETROIT NEWS: Ted Kulfan reports the Red Wings lack of cap space means they won't be bidding for major talent in this summer's UFA market although GM Ken Holland didn't rule out possible affordable depth signings later in the summer. He also wondered if former long-time Dallas Star Mike Modano might be interested in joining the Wings if they were interested in signing him, although Kulfan admits that would be a long shot.

Would love to see this. I always wondered how well he would do surrounded by the guys we have. Franzen Modano and Bert?

How many times have we heard this?

That being said, a million or two for Modano would rock!

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

How many times have we heard this?

That being said, a million or two for Modano would rock!

Well, I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything, but I'd say this train of thought is working... but hey, if you want a lot of Free Agent signings, I'm sure the Rangers could use some fans.

Well, I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything, but I'd say this train of thought is working... but hey, if you want a lot of Free Agent signings, I'm sure the Rangers could use some fans.

Well, I meantthe part about the lack of cap space, how many times have we heard that come UFA or trade dealine, but if you want to turn this into a "Leftwinger is not a real Wings fan" response then go ahead. I would expect nothing less...

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Well, I meantthe part about the lack of cap space, how many times have we heard that come UFA or trade dealine, but if you want to turn this into a "Leftwinger is not a real Wings fan" response then go ahead. I would expect nothing less...

Considering you seem to complain far more then anyone else on this board, it's easy to see how you would think that. No disrespect meant, just stating the fact that not everything in the World will always go the way you want it. I can deal with boring offseasons if the exchange is long post seasons.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Considering you seem to complain far more then anyone else on this board, it's easy to see how you would think that. No disrespect meant, just stating the fact that not everything in the World will always go the way you want it. I can deal with boring offseasons if the exchange is long post seasons.

Copy that! And I even gave you the positive for that one! I was just stating we are always up against the Cap so we hear that statement all the time.

I would for sure sign him for around a million. Don't think we could do much more. He would be a great 3rd-4th liner and bring some fire to the team since to win one last cup. Kinda like the new dallas drake with more skill. Although he has already won a cup.