• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RememberStevieY

Kirk Maltby

Rate this topic

Just for anyone who is in the neighborhood or wanted to know.

Kirk Maltby will be at the new Meijer at M-59 and Adams Road tonight from 5-7 p.m.

Edit: Its the rochester hills area

Edited by RememberStevieY

i hope he can stay with the red wings organization for years to come. kirk maltby is the man....and yes i have learned my lesson on saying anything bad about the guy. :thumbup:

I just got back from that and i must say he was a really nice guy and he basically said he thought crosby was a *****. I got two autographs from him one on a picture and one on my old red wings ball cap. Best day of my life.

Wait, he said what? I must have missed this.

Ah, we didn't hear any of the questions of hockey or on the cooking part. I arrived five minutes after the seats in front of the table filled.

Edited by MissyLKS8

I went too! He was such as sweetheart, as expected. I told him I hoped he'd be back next season and he said, "Well either way, it was a nice try." Then I, as always, made myself look like a fool.

I went too! He was such as sweetheart, as expected. I told him I hoped he'd be back next season and he said, "Well either way, it was a nice try." Then I, as always, made myself look like a fool.

I'm not sure I get it. What was "a nice try"?

I'm not sure I get it. What was "a nice try"?

Yeah, I'm not too sure either. I took it to mean that they gave it a good try this season, but he was being waaaaayyy too cryptic, so I have no idea.

I did ask him a question about his. I didn't want to offend him and say "Dude, are you going to be a Wing or what?" so I started to mention his injury and if that would be a factor. He said [As a recall my recorded answer] that it wasn't holding him back and he'll be back-- which then I asked I heard that was a reason he was done. He gave the same answer. Then I just said, are you coming back? He basically said yes.

Well, upon this I look up some articles and Holland did say "he's got some hockey left in him".

So I hope.

Whoever was in line 3 people ahead of me had asked if he'd be back next year and he said he's planning on it and that his injury from last season shouldn't be an issue and all's good with that.

I know that doesn't mean he's been formally signed on for another season, but I'd say its looking that way.

Whoever was in line 3 people ahead of me had asked if he'd be back next year and he said he's planning on it and that his injury from last season shouldn't be an issue and all's good with that.

Yeah, if you are talking about the questions before the signings (near the balloons and flower) and it was a short girl, it was me.

Never met Malts. But I did meet Datsyuk in '05. And met Hank in '06 (both at the same sports shop in Fenton). Funny thing is, I still have both pictures on my end table next to my bed. I don't even have a picture of me and the gf next to my bed. Needless to say she's definitely called me out on that several times. Maybe if she plays for the Red Wings she can earn a picture next to me. Until then, it's Pav and Hank's end table. :lol: