• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Versteeg a Leaf

Rate this topic

imo Stalberg is a little overrated. Not to mention Chicago gave up one of their better prospects in Sweatt.

He never recovered, confidence wise, after getting caught in the Volchenkov tracks early in the season. Played scared the rest of the way.

Stanley Cups and wins. 2 team stats.

LOL GOOD ONE BRO. Yeah, it's not like I've played hockey all my life or anything.

This is hilarious though. I just assumed Wings fan knew Osgood sucks now. Why are we bringing up 98? I'm talking about 2008, when Osgood sucked ass and still won the Cup.

Are you really going to say Osgood didn't suck in the 2008 regular season?

REALLY?

Its posts like these where you lose all credibility for any past or future argument by displaying a complete lack of any knowledge of hockey whatsoever.

He was on the allstar team in 08.

Edited by hooon

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Its posts like these where you lose all credibility for any past or future argument by displaying a complete lack of any knowledge of hockey whatsoever.

that would explain why he went back and deleted it haha

Stanley Cups and wins. 2 team stats.

LOL GOOD ONE BRO. Yeah, it's not like I've played hockey all my life or anything.

This is hilarious though. I just assumed Wings fan knew Osgood sucks now. Why are we bringing up 98? I'm talking about 2008, when Osgood sucked ass and still won the Cup.

Are you really going to say Osgood didn't suck in the 2008 regular season?

REALLY?

You're proving his point. Osgood was excellent in the regular season before he won the cup. .914 sv % and a 2.09 GAA, not to mention a 27-9-4 record. pretty damn good if you ask me.

Edited by hockey23

We all knew Stan Bowman was full of s*** when he said he didn't have to make more deals. :rolleyes: Like I (and virtually everyone else) said-- there's zero chance he could've stood pat without magically changing how the cap works.

lawl. you deleted your other comment.

Because I confused his 2007-2008 regular season with his 2008-2009.

Unlike you guys, I don't obsess about the Wings. Forgive me for a minor mixup. I'll be sure to focus more on your team than mine next time.

Osgood = hockey legend

Guest Heaten

.....and Blackhawk players continue to dwindle away.

Been a pretty fun offseason. I think they'll either move one more or lose out on a RFA or two.

7&

You're proving his point. Osgood was excellent in the regular season before he won the cup. .914 sv % and a 2.09 GAA, pretty damn good if you ask me.

Read last post. I made a mistake. I confused the 2 years.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Osgood's career .905 save percentage = BEAST

thanks wikipedia! you didn't happen to take a gander at his playoff stats did you?

Because I confused his 2007-2008 regular season with his 2008-2009.

Unlike you guys, I don't obsess about the Wings. Forgive me for a minor mixup. I'll be sure to focus more on your team than mine next time.

Osgood = hockey legend

lol dude you are pathetic. give up now.

thanks wikipedia! you didn't happen to take a gander at his playoff stats did you?

No, I used yahoo. Sorry that I don't know his career save percentage by heart. How embarassing. All I knew that it was bad, and it was.

And I know his playoff stats are better, which was the whole point of my argument. So, thanks. I appreciate it.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

No, I used yahoo. Sorry that I don't know his career save percentage by heart. How embarassing. All I knew that it was bad, and it was.

And I know his playoff stats are better, which was the whole point of my argument. So, thanks. I appreciate it.

cups are won in the playoffs, not the regular season. now go disappear for another fourty something years.

lol dude you are pathetic. give up now.

Solid argument. Well done.

How about we make a bet on how many Blackhawks threads you guys start on your board in the next 6 months. Over/under starts at 67.

cups are won in the playoffs, not the regular season. now go disappear for another fourty something years.

So Cam Ward is an awesome goalie?

I'm glad the Leafs were able to get a top-six forward without moving Kaberle. Still have that chip to play.

A young top six forward-- that's the best part. Burke needs to keep the incoming players under 25.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Solid argument. Well done.

How about we make a bet on how many Blackhawks threads you guys start on your board in the next 6 months. Over/under starts at 67.

So Cam Ward is an awesome goalie?

completely irrelevant, but I'll bite. Does Cam Ward have three cups????

lawl. you deleted your other comment.

Yeah that dude is a clown. Has no idea what hes talking about lmao.

Regular Season

SV% .914

W-L 27-9

GAA 2.09 (1st in NHL)

Playoffs

SV% .930 (2nd in NHL)

W-L 14-4

GAA 1.44 (1st in NHL)

Yeah Osgood really sucked that year....lol. Now run along troll and stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of the Hawks joke of a fan base.

completely irrelevant, but I'll bite. Does Cam Ward have three cups????

Ok so we're narrowing it down. 1 cup doesn't make a difference, but 3 Cups transforms you.

What about 2 Cups? Would that qualify for your arbitrary distinction?

And I wonder how many cups he'd have if we played on the Wings instead of the Carolina Hurricanes.

Guest Haters_Gonna_Hate

It's completely hilarious how Wings fans rip Niemi because he played in front of a stacked team, but act like Osgood (a completely average goalie) --- who himself played on multiple, stacked, puck-possession teams--- is some kind of monster. Stick Michael Leighton on those Wings teams and they win just as many cups.

Edited by Haters_Gonna_Hate

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Regular Season

SV% .914

W-L 27-9

GAA 2.09 (1st in NHL)

Playoffs

SV% .930 (2nd in NHL)

W-L 14-4

GAA 1.44 (1st in NHL)

Yeah Osgood really sucked that year....lol. Now run along troll and stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of the Hawks joke of a fan base.

It's tough when the team you bandwagon falls apart within the first couple of years you start watching.

Regular Season

SV% .914

W-L 27-9

GAA 2.09 (1st in NHL)

Playoffs

SV% .930 (2nd in NHL)

W-L 14-4

GAA 1.44 (1st in NHL)

How many times am I going to have to say that I mixed up the 2 seasons? OH HOW EMBARRASSING.

Edited by SH444

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Ok so we're narrowing it down. 1 cup doesn't make a difference, but 3 Cups transforms you.

What about 2 Cups? Would that qualify for your arbitrary distinction?

And I wonder how many cups he'd have if we played on the Wings instead of the Carolina Hurricanes.

well seeing how he entered the league after the lockout and assuming the Wings would have still won the cup, he would have one.