• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Versteeg a Leaf

Rate this topic

It's tough when the team you bandwagon falls apart within the first couple of years you start watching.

So now you've resorted to blatant lies based on nothing?

And what team is falling apart? Certainly not the Blackhawks. So far the 2 main guys we've lost are 2 guys who were ass in the regular season.

It's tough when the team you bandwagon falls apart within the first couple of years you start watching.

But NO NO! Theyre gonna be fine I tells ya! (even though free agency hasn't even started yet, lol)

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

It's completely hilarious how Wings fans rip Niemi because he played in front of a stacked team, but act like Osgood (a completely average goalie) --- who himself played on multiple, stacked, puck-possession teams--- is some kind of monster. Stick Michael Leighton on those Wings teams and they win just as many cups.

Almost as funny as Hawks fans coming over to the letsgowings forum to display their hockey knowledge (or lack thereof)

well seeing how he entered the league after the lockout and assuming the Wings would have still won the cup, he would have one.

So you're saying Cam Ward wins Stanley Cups at a higher rate than Osgood does based on opportunity of years played.

Interesting.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

So now you've resorted to blatant lies based on nothing?

And what team is falling apart? Certainly not the Blackhawks. So far the 2 main guys we've lost are 2 guys who were ass in the regular season.

:caution:

Guest Haters_Gonna_Hate

Almost as funny as Hawks fans coming over to the letsgowings forum to display their hockey knowledge (or lack thereof)

are you going to add anything of substance or was that your idea of a cut-down?

But NO NO! Theyre gonna be fine I tells ya! (even though free agency hasn't even started yet, lol)

I'm interested to hear how they're NOT going to be fine, considering they have a great chance to keep everybody left, and haven't lost anybody that was more than good in the regular season.

Why can't some Wings fans admit that the Blackhawks are still going to be a very good team next season? WHy must you keep of this charade that our team is getting diswmantled, even though it's obviously not?

Blackhawks were a powerhouse in the regular season and are losing some good players. Guess where that leaves them? As a team that is still very good.

OH NO, WE MIGHT FINISH WITH 104 POINTS INSTEAD OF 112

:caution:

In other words, you can't back up your claim.

Still interested in hearing how losing Dustin Byfuglien, Kris Vertseeg,m Brent Sopel, and John Madden from a 112 point team is "falling apart".

Don't the Blackhawks have their own forums? This is a pretty boring brand of trolling.

With the amount of threads about the Blackhawks on here, this almost is a Blackhawks board.

I just think it's hilarious how some of you (not all, some) keep pretending like the Hawks are being dismantled instead of just getting a little bit worse.

Guest Heaten

Fun for the Blackhawks fans, yeah. We're losing way less than everyone thought. I'm loving it. We may not even lose Ladd.

If it's so fun, then why are you here defending it? Blackhawks gave up some significant players and prospects so far. And they still only have a 13 man roster after all the downgrades.

WOAH! A RIVAL FANBASE DOESN'T TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME THEIR RIVALS ARE?!?!? INCONCEIVABLE!!

With each passing year, the trolls become more painful to read.

Edited by thedatsyukian

If it's so fun, then why are you here defending it? Blackhawks gave up some significant players and prospects so far. And they still only have a 13 man roster after all the downgrades.

Umm, the Blackhawks have UPGRADED in prospects.

And it's fun because I was expecting way worse. I was worried about losing guys like Sharp and Hjalmarsson, and now it look like we might not even lose Andrew Ladd. Pretty awesome.

Guest Haters_Gonna_Hate

I love all this attention the Hawks fans are giving us. You know your team is good when you have so many haters.

Who's hating? I respect the Red Wings as a franchise and as an all-around class organization. It's what the Hawks aspire to be and I think we've come a long way in a short period of time. Of course, the DRW are the gold standard but the gap is narrowing considerably.

I love all this attention the Hawks fans are giving us. You know your team is good when you have so many haters.

HAHAHA. Amazingly hypocritical post, considering the ridiculous amount of attention the Hawks have gotten on this board since they won. When I checked this board after the Cup, nearly half the threads (seriously) on the first page were about the Blackhawks.

And this while I'm posting in a thread about a trade made by the Chicago Blackhawks.

Once again, this is all about Red Wings fans not beiung able to accept the fact that the Blackhawks "capocalype" isn't coming to fruition, and instead is just them losing a few good players from a team that was stacked.

Guest Haters_Gonna_Hate

Umm, the Blackhawks have UPGRADED in prospects.

And it's fun because I was expecting way worse. I was worried about losing guys like Sharp and Hjalmarsson, and now it look like we might not even lose Andrew Ladd. Pretty awesome.

so true. Bickell, Beach, Dowell, Lelonde, Skille and now Stalberg. Pretty solid replacements if you ask me.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Who's hating? I respect the Red Wings as a franchise and as an all-around class organization. It's what the Hawks aspire to be and I think we've come a long way in a short period of time. Of course, the DRW are the gold standard but the gap is narrowing considerably.

Not really. What you are about to find out is that short term success < long term success.

HAHAHA. Amazingly hypocritical post, considering the ridiculous amount of attention the Hawks have gotten on this board since they won. When I checked this board after the Cup, nearly half the threads (seriously) on the first page were about the Blackhawks.

And this while I'm posting in a thread about a trade made by the Chicago Blackhawks.

Once again, this is all about Red Wings fans not beiung able to accept the fact that the Blackhawks "capocalype" isn't coming to fruition, and instead is just them losing a few good players from a team that was stacked.

Yeah, that, or the fact that this a hockey forum and during the offseason we like to discuss trades made by other teams (if you scroll down the page you will see threads about different teams, not just the hawks)

[/b]

Not really. What you are about to find out is that short term success < long term success.

And the Blackhawks are doing a good job of insuring long term success by replenishing their minor league system with these trades.

The amount of denial on this board re: the Hawks situation is absolutely hilarious.

We have 3 of the best players in the NHL locked up at extremely young ages and are now stocking up on more good minor league young talent. Exactly how are the Blackhawks in bad shape long term? Campbell and....

Guest Haters_Gonna_Hate

[/b]

and like I've said elsewhere, our core is younger and deeper, even if you disagree that in 2010 it isn't better. Most of your best players are in their 30s (Lidstrom is 40) , most of our best players are in their 20s. That is a fact. And we are absolutely STACKED with prospects. The Hawks are going to be good for awhile.

But seriously, when the Blckhawks finish with like 103 points next season, what will the argument be? That our downfall doesn't start until the next season?

Edited by SH444

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

But seriously, when the Blckhawks finish with like 103 points next season, what will the argument be? That our downfall doesn't start until the next season?

Today is June 30th. Free Agency hasn't even begun. If you think the Hawks are out of the clear, you are delusional. Just wait and let the events unfold.

And the Blackhawks are doing a good job of insuring long term success by replenishing their minor league system with these trades.

The amount of denial on this board re: the Hawks situation is absolutely hilarious.

We have 3 of the best players in the NHL locked up at extremely young ages and are now stocking up on more good minor league young talent. Exactly how are the Blackhawks in bad shape long term? Campbell and....

Honestly, you're kind of pathetic. Take a moment and realize where you're at. You are on LETSGOWINGS.COM. This is a site built for the Detroit Red Wings fan base and Chicago is our biggest rival. Do you honestly expect people to sit and talk about how awesome the Hawks are? Or how Chicago is going to be a dominate force for years to come? Give me a break. OH WAIT WE'RE IN DENIAL. :thumbdown:

If you don't like what people think about your team then don't post here. I'll never understand why someone would go to an opposing team's forum and then be offended that they don't agree with you.

Edited by thedatsyukian

Yes because hear on LFW forums we are all avid followers of hockey. We discuss all aspects of hockey from many NHL teams and European teams. Notice the other threads? I guess that means we are obsessed with the Flyers,Penguins,Panthers,Leafs,Sharks etc.... Last i checked Red Wings fans do not chant "Chicago Sucks" at games we dont even play them or after we win a cup.

Funny how you take the time to register on a Red Wings forums so you can talk about how obsessed we are with the Hawks? Irony much?

(Cant believe i took the time to write that...Should of just responded with more reverse trolling and sarcasm)

Edited by Original-Six

We all knew Stan Bowman was full of s*** when he said he didn't have to make more deals. :rolleyes: Like I (and virtually everyone else) said-- there's zero chance he could've stood pat without magically changing how the cap works.

Well technically I think what he said was true. They didn't HAVE to make any more trades but then they wouldn't be able to sign any of their FAs and would have to plug in more scrubs than they already have to.