• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Opie

Det possibly interested in Nabby?

Rate this topic

According to some NHL sources

I find this hard to believe, really hard to believe.

I imagine Holland inquired about the possibility of him signing for around 2M or something really low for a year just for a "why-not?" kind of deal. Obviously nothing will come of it, but suddenly people start saying "Detroit is interested".

Or maybe its Nabby's agent trying to play up the value of his client. No team wants the Wings to get better, perhaps they're willing to shed with an extra half mil if it means not playing a Red Wings team manned by Nabokov.

Or maybe its just a journalist trying to stir some s***.

nabby is washed up, however i don't think the Wings' goalie tandem is set in concrete. Howard definitely deserves to be #1, but what use is Ozzie if Babcock refuses to use him??

The prize of the UFA market is Evgeni Nabokov. One left-field destination could be Detroit, according to an NHL source, with Tampa Bay also in the mix. The Sharks could be in pursuit of Marty Turco, the other prominent UFA goalie.

Relax, the writer said "left field".

The prize of the UFA market is Evgeni Nabokov. One left-field destination could be Detroit, according to an NHL source, with Tampa Bay also in the mix. The Sharks could be in pursuit of Marty Turco, the other prominent UFA goalie.

I think we're set at left-field. We have alot of talent in Grand Rapids ready to take over out there if needed.

Guest Crymson

I think we're set at left-field. We have alot of talent in Grand Rapids ready to take over out there if needed.

I think he could do great as a mentor in Grand Rapids! Good call :D

Guest Crymson

Is Nabokov willing to sign for 750k and play on the 4th line?

He could be our next Drake!

:D :D :D

Guest screwdahawks

LOL Turdco is an upgrade over Nabakov?

Guest Crymson

LOL Turdco is an upgrade over Nabakov?

He might be---but really, who can ever know what is actually going through Doug Wilson's head? The guy has always been somewhat of an enigma.