• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Canadian_Yzerman_Fan

The new TBL

Rate this topic

I hated it when he left. Hated it, hated it, hated it. I've never known the Red Wings without him. The soreness has given way to acceptance though, as even at the peak of rivalries, other teams fans couldn't hate the guy. No way I can start now, and while I can't say I'll root for the Lightning, I'm far more interested in the team. Love to see what kind of lineup they have after SY gets another couple years to really make it his team.

the bolts are officially #3 favorite team behind the wings (overwhelming favorite) and the hawks (sorry guys).

stevie Y is going about being a GM the same way he went about being a player. learn key elements of success from mentors like lemaire, bowman and holland and apply them to the game. he's already turned the team around in 2 months. TB finishes 3rd in east this year. that top 6 is gonna look real good with conolly in the mix in a year or 2.

the bolts are officially #3 favorite team behind the wings (overwhelming favorite) and the hawks (sorry guys).

stevie Y is going about being a GM the same way he went about being a player. learn key elements of success from mentors like lemaire, bowman and holland and apply them to the game. he's already turned the team around in 2 months. TB finishes 3rd in east this year. that top 6 is gonna look real good with conolly in the mix in a year or 2.

Well..... I'm not sure about 3rd in the east just yet, I don't think they will pass the Capitals for top spot in the Southeast this year. However I think they will have shot at them in a couple of years!

I honestly don't see why Stuart gets so much hate on here.He's one of our more solid and consistent defenseman.I understand the Rafalski hate with the ridiculous turnovers and the lack of physical play,etc.No reason for Stuart to get so much crap.

Don't really understand either hate. But a little more towards Raffy. Stuie at the beginning of the year was our most consistent defenseman not named Lidstrom and really stopped about 5 or 6 goals right on the red line if I remember correctly. His presence of mind on the ice and ability to just knock guys on their ass just adds to his importance. Stuie haters....get a clue.

It is damn laughable actually how much hate 2 of our most important pieces in the back end received last year (Jimmy and Stuie). Hearing it from fans at the actual games just crack me up. 1 goal and its 'Where's Ozzie?' when I went to the Flames game day after Thanksgiving and it was 'Where's Jimmy?' Just good old Hockeytown and the great never ending goalie bashing.

Well..... I'm not sure about 3rd in the east just yet, I don't think they will pass the Capitals for top spot in the Southeast this year. However I think they will have shot at them in a couple of years!

yeah i guess you're right...but atleast the caps won't cruise throught their division as easy as the past few years now that there's another atleast legit team in the southeast. the caps defense is atrocious and the better the teams in the east get, the more regular the caps are gonna look.

look back to the playoffs and their 1st round exit...