• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukownzU13

TSN: Discussion of Modano To Wings

Rate this topic

Modano is too old! We need to get tougher on the 3rd and 4th lines not older. Unless Modano comes for real cheap...like so cheap that you couldn't turn it down but I doubt that would happen. I would pass on this!

This is exactly the way I read his comments. It almost feels like he's posturing here, seeing if he can get a better deal somewhere else with better minutes, but maybe it's more showing Dallas that someone still wants him. He could just be bitter too, who knows.

Also, I doubt his jersey number is a huge issue. He could end up wearing #10 or #18... or something. My only true gripe with Modano is that he looks like Jon Heder.

YESSSSSSSSSSS! I think he looks like a decroted piece of crap.

Modano is too old! We need to get tougher on the 3rd and 4th lines not older. Unless Modano comes for real cheap...like so cheap that you couldn't turn it down but I doubt that would happen. I would pass on this!

YESSSSSSSSSSS! I think he looks like a decroted piece of crap.

I agree with the to old argument. I actually think if it came down to it, Nystrom for the same price as Modano would be better then getting modano. The steps Nystrom has been aking offensively, the toughness and the age factor makes me really rather have Nystrom on our third line then Modano

I don't think we'd fit him under the cap, but I always liked him and would love to see him play a season with Wings.

a bonus like Willa Ford is sure fine with me :w00t2:

This is exactly the way I read his comments. It almost feels like he's posturing here, seeing if he can get a better deal somewhere else with better minutes, but maybe it's more showing Dallas that someone still wants him. He could just be bitter too, who knows.

Also, I doubt his jersey number is a huge issue. He could end up wearing #10 or #18... or something. My only true gripe with Modano is that he looks like Jon Heder.

Um..... nope... Delvecchio...

Ok....something needs to happen already. This Modano thing is dragging out way to long.

Hopefully it falls through.

Seriously. I've been a big Modano fan over the years, but if signing Mike is Holland's one big move, I'm going to be pissed. The Wings badly need a bottom pairing guy, ideally someone big and physical who will clear the crease.

Sure Modano could be a decent addition to this team, but it shouldn't come at the cost of a defenseman and/or grinding forward (who hopefully can fight).