• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Free Agency Thread

Rate this topic

Can we just formalize the Kovalchuk-to-L.A. thing now and get it out of the way?

Bob McKenzie has actually said that Anaheim's in the mix now, which would explain their delay on Bobby Ryan.

Guest mindfly

I wouldn't be pissed IF Modano signed here cheap, probably just because he was a childhood hero of mine...

It starts at noon ET right?

I believe its noon when they can officially announce signings. I'm sure plenty of deals have already been done that we just don't know about yet.

I wouldn't be pissed IF Modano signed here cheap, probably just because he was a childhood hero of mine...

He's an *******. Like, big, big, pompous, egotistical *******. Great guy on the ice but off.....man, what a ******.

No. He's not what DETROIT needs. We already have scorers and plenty of them. Players who put up points is not what we are lacking.

Yeah, if you can sign someone who last year was pretty much at a 20g/20a pace last year for cheap, you should definitely pass him up. Playing with better players means he could actually hit 20 goals especially for cheap which would be just TOO GOOD. We need someone to validate uk_redwing's choice of arbitrary fanship. That means someone who is only good for fighting.

Seriously, if you thought the second round exit had anything to do with not having someone to "keep the flies off our player's backs" you are seriously mistaken. It had to do with our lack of scoring and lack of depth. A "tough guy" would have done nothing. If you sign Modano and put him on the third line with Hudler - Modano - Cleary you have the best third line in the NHL. 60 goal third line? Give it to me. You're a fool to pass it up.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

anyone have a stream for this?

i really wanna watch this!

Does anyone know if Boll was extended a qualifying offer? I read on the CBJ board that they were in talks for a long-term contract, but nothing official has been reported. For some reason, the posters at CBJ's HFBoards section don't seem too happy about keeping Boll- I don't know what they expect out of a fourth line fighter.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

its on tsn dude

i know

but unfortunately i dont have cable

i really dont watch tv anymore.

i guess i could for sports but other then that theres really nothing else that peeks my interest.

;)

Does anyone know what channel TSN is with direct TV? I cant find it at all. Can find the NHL channel but no TSN.

unless you're in canada you're not going to find it on DTV.