• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Free Agency Thread

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

He signed for less than Bertuzzi did when we signed Bert last time, had better numbers across the board. Just saying.

I have personally quoted you on this topic at least 3 or 4 direct times in the past week, but just in case you are still wondering BABCOCK WILL NOT TAKE PROSPAL ON THIS TEAM.

I have personally quoted you on this topic at least 3 or 4 direct times in the past week, but just in case you are still wondering BABCOCK WILL NOT TAKE PROSPAL ON THIS TEAM.

I know, yet he loves Bertuzzi. I didn't say it would happen. I am saying I would rather have Prospal than Bertuzzi. Why is that so hard to understand?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

what's funny is that I have seen multiple people say the exact same thing...you would think he would eventually catch on

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I know, yet he loves Bertuzzi. I didn't say it would happen. I am saying I would rather have Prospal than Bertuzzi. Why is that so hard to understand?

Because now multiple times you have berated Holland for not acquiring said player, and still linger onto the notion. It is not a difference of understanding that you want Prospal more than Bertuzzi, but rather why you still care and are hung up on something that will never happen.

ALSO SARCASM IS NOT SPELLED WITH AN I, AND YOUR "INSIDE SOURCES" AT THE DEADLINE THAT YOU ALWAYS CLAIM TO BE ACCURATE HAVE BEEN ACCURATE ABOUT ONE ACQUISITION, STUART, WHO MOST OF THE BOARD ALREADY KNEW WAS COMING BASED ON COMMENTS.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Stuart never gets the recognition he deserves on this team. He has been incredibly solid since we signed him

Whatever we disagree with on other topics this will always be one of my favorite post you have ever made, I refrain from making this statement here because usually people point out one or two bad plays. It is like after losing to ANA in the WCF and making a compliment about Lilja, you got hosed for it!

Stuart has been imo one of KH's best acquisitions, without a doubt!

I might be very late, and very drunk because it's my birthday, but how in the world do the Rangers get away with giving Boogaard 1.625 mil a year?!?!? Just like Orr last year we're getting screwed out of our enforcer because of stupid GM's. Damnit it.

And this, my friend, has been your best post of the day. So far than well said. Stuie gets overlooked all the time.

Hey the sun shines on a dogs ass from time to time!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

So.... why don't you just ignore it? btw, I would rather have Prospal than bertuzzi.

Because I honestly get embarrassed when I see comments like yours. In addition it is also disrespectful, as you continually mention the prospect of signing Prospal, in which other posters are sure to educate you about the reality of the situation. Berating Holland for not signing a player is different then saying you like one more than another.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Whatever we disagree with on other topics this will always be one of my favorite post you have ever made, I refrain from making this statement here because usually people point out one or two bad plays. It is like after losing to ANA in the WCF and making a compliment about Lilja, you got hosed for it!

Stuart has been imo one of KH's best acquisitions, without a doubt!

The thing about Stuart is that he is not flashy. That's why he probably doesn't get as much love as he should. If you could describe him in one word, it would be solid

Update from Bob Mckenzie: If kovy is getting signed, it won't be tonight. One NHL higher up thinks he overplayed his hand

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Ive been out for a while, are Aaron Asham and Brad Winchester still available? Or have they been signed to $5M contracts as well? :unsure:

They are still on the board

And I will fully admit that I was too hasty in bashing Holland for not having re-signed Lilja. He's my favorite player,but he deserves more of a role than the Wings can provide. If he comes back, all the better, but if not, I'll follow him wherever he goes (except Pittsburgh :P).

Because I honestly get embarrassed when I see comments like yours. In addition it is also disrespectful, as you continually mention the prospect of signing Prospal, in which other posters are sure to educate you about the reality of the situation. Berating Holland for not signing a player is different then saying you like one more than another.

Okay. I don't need you to start some flame war. You obviously don't read all of my posts, because I am a big Holland supporter. I am not a Bertuzzi supporter. I didn't say hey I wonder if they will sign Prospal. I said I would rather have him. A statement of opinion. Matter closed. If you are upset that I like Prospal, I apologize, same if you like Bertuzzi. Just an opinion. I would perfer you don't attack me over it. I don't attack you over anything. Have a good day.

CHI just adds some toughness. Signs John Scott to a two-year contract.

Sorry direct quote from Bob McKenzie

Edited by Opie