• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Free Agency Thread

Rate this topic

Everybody's out of their seats for a good ol' scrap at the Joe :thumbup: we don't see enough of it,imo.

They made a weak attempt with Brad May last year. Fact is, he just wasn't good enough to even get in the lineup and is just too old (yes, I said that on a Wings forum). Big Z would fuel a lot of these rivalries we have and I think would just be a great signing on all points. BTW has anyone seen that Asham-Konopka fight before? Asham actually held his own pretty damn well I must say.

They made a weak attempt with Brad May last year. Fact is, he just wasn't good enough to even get in the lineup and is just too old (yes, I said that on a Wings forum). Big Z would fuel a lot of these rivalries we have and I think would just be a great signing on all points. BTW has anyone seen that Asham-Konopka fight before? Asham actually held his own pretty damn well I must say.

Konopka would be my first choice for a 4th line signing.give him 550 K.If he signs somewhere else,make a pitch for Jared Boll by offering Miller and a draft pick for him.The Asham Konopka fight was a battle last year.

BTW,i just read on TFP that Detroit is reportedly interested in Mike Modano AND Slava Kozlov.Slava Kozlov?We need to address the 4th liner,then we can make a pitch for either Modano or Kozlov with what we have left over,which wont be much.

BTW,i just read on TFP that Detroit is reportedly interested in Mike Modano AND Slava Kozlov.Slava Kozlov?We need to address the 4th liner,then we can make a pitch for either Modano or Kozlov with what we have left over,which wont be much.

Exactly. I truly feel like we need to get that 4th liner. I also realize if we get this 4th liner that will leave Modano and Kozlov(?) out of the mix, which I can live with. We can't overlook what we were really trying to do this offseason which was get that 4th line grind/grit or 6th/7th d pairing guy.

Exactly. I truly feel like we need to get that 4th liner. I also realize if we get this 4th liner that will leave Modano and Kozlov(?) out of the mix, which I can live with. We can't overlook what we were really trying to do this offseason which was get that 4th line grind/grit or 6th/7th d pairing guy.

Hopefully Kenny feels the same way.the suspense is killing me.I've noticed that Andy Sutton still hasn't signed anywhere.

I've noticed that Andy Sutton still hasn't signed anywhere.

Kenny won't do anything til mid or late July I bet. Sutton is a big price tag for what we have space for. I have been pleading for him as well though. He would be tops for defense as far as I am concerned but it may simply be too much to afford.

Konopka would be my first choice for a 4th line signing.give him 550 K.If he signs somewhere else,make a pitch for Jared Boll by offering Miller and a draft pick for him.The Asham Konopka fight was a battle last year.

NO! NO NO NO!

Please No. we do not need any more over the hill, declining in skill players..

Kenny won't do anything til mid or late July I bet. Sutton is a big price tag for what we have space for. I have been pleading for him as well though. He would be tops for defense as far as I am concerned but it may simply be too much to afford.

Hopefully he doesn't get any offers from anyone and we throw some cheap contract at him and he takes it.

NO! NO NO NO!

Please No. we do not need any more over the hill, declining in skill players..

I still think Kozlov is KHL-bound...

Guest Heaten

If this is true, then maybe Holland Believes Patrick Eaves and Miller won't be back.

If this is true, then maybe Holland Believes Patrick Eaves and Miller won't be back.

Personally I think Eaves comes back and Miller doesn't. But that is also just me. I would love to have Eaves back with all that he brought to that 3rd line.