• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Free Agency Thread

Rate this topic

Sorry Einstain my comp was frezzed I didn't wanted to post it twice - I relly hope that you are going to be able to sleep tonight.

Don't worry I'll sleep fine. Almost 10 minutes apart between those posts, just sayin' man. I apologize for not understanding that your computer froze.

Been looking at all the boards for Hawks and I have seen "Well at least we got a Cup".

Oh how the mighty know-it-alls of about a month ago have fallen. Don't worry Pav and Z will be about 75 or so when you win their next. By then you can finally pull out the "Wings are old" trump card.

Why has noone mentioned Paul Kariya yet? TSN has Dominic Moore on their list of UFA's but noone has said a thing about Kariya.

I realize Kariya is past his prime, but I'm sorry...Paul Kariya at his worst is better than Dominic Moore at his best.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

From the TSN feed: "On Mike Modano - DRW may have to offer 2yr deal. Modano has at least 5 attractive pitches (4 contenders, the other a Cd..."

I'm sorry, but no.

I'm sorry, but yes. He has already been contacted by the Wings.

Why has noone mentioned Paul Kariya yet? TSN has Dominic Moore on their list of UFA's but noone has said a thing about Kariya.

I realize Kariya is past his prime, but I'm sorry...Paul Kariya at his worst is better than Dominic Moore at his best.

We all know he'll end up in Phoenix or Atlanta or something.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Just read another report that said Detroit is eager. Phone calls are being made.

I wouldn't mind Modano for ONE year @ 900K or so. Just throw Ritola through waivers, and we'd carry 14 forwards.

Hudler-Modano-Cleary

Abdelkader-Helm-Eaves

Miller, Draper

I think Abdelkader could drop the gloves more often.

Guest Heaten

I might be wrong but Holland said that he would like to get 6th D...

He also said he wants Ericsson and Kindl ice time. He might go for a 7th d-man. Maybe Janik fits the bill.